• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Don't hug women in bars in Lafayette: https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/2015/04/16/officers-threats-civilian-got-hand/25880439/

I don't think they will beat me like Vanderplaats, but I did not think they would make false allegations about me for filing a APRA request either.

Still think that evidence planting is next step for them.

This is just how business is done in Lafayette and the Powers That Be/Courthouse Gang defend it: https://www.jconline.com/story/opin...rt-lpd-chief-stands-cop-made-threat/25959441/

May change May 8th. May.

I believe that "drinking and firing a gun out the car window" incident happened a few miles away from me , here in Warren County.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Intimidating with a soft-top Jeep. LOL

You need a couple of Suburbans to box them and have an agent from the FBI available to talk to them. Or did you upset the FBI as well?

I agree with Alpo.

[video=youtube;2ScvAJG51V4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ScvAJG51V4[/video]

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    fsN3Xk6.jpg

That is a lovely shot of the famous retaining wall.

I’m rooting for you, Kirk. The ‘good old boy’ system is seldom good, especially when they start up with the bullying and abuse of power.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With the way they've tried to intimidate him they probably want him to approach their vehicles so they could claim he had a gun so they can shoot and kill him. There's actual cops on the payroll it seems of crooked court officials so I wouldn't put anything past them. My home is already lit up like Christmas if you come in my yard and you are on camera before you even get close. If I was in kirks spot I would buy even more cameras to cover every angle possible. Hell I would put up a damn flag pole and put a camera on top of that too. Also put some inside your windows so that they cannot be tampered with. Also put some out with IR filters so they can't blind your cameras with bright IR lights while remaining invisible to the naked eye. I'm not an expert on cameras but I would be if this was happening to me because my **** would be wired for sound 24/7. I'd have a pen camera on my person at all times. Hell it's the cops doing this so I would buy a personal body cam with sound that is visible and I would proudly wear it around. I would have my dash cam front and rear and hell might as well get a couple for each side of the vehicle too. There's some that record directly to the cloud.
    Yeah it might cost you alittle coin, but it could save your life or freedom depending how dirty they wanna play.
    Don't let them set you up. Or if they do prove they commited a crime doing it. Fry these mother ****ers legally

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    In the last pic with the retaining wall, are any of the vehicles on the left-upper left on the street part of your stalker gang?

Is it time to get these guys on some video?

There is a thread somewhere about an Ingo user setting up license plate reader cameras.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In the last pic with the retaining wall, are any of the vehicles on the left-upper left on the street part of your stalker gang?

Is it time to get these guys on some video?

There is a thread somewhere about an Ingo user setting up license plate reader cameras.

No, just my neighbor's vehicles. Part of Lafayette culture not to park in the garage, especially during the day. On weekends the streets of my neighborhood look like a car dealership. No one puts their vehicles away. It is the part of Lafayette culture that I just cannot get my head around.

I have license plates. Just trying to figure out legal way to get the 27 first.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, just my neighbor's vehicles. Part of Lafayette culture not to park in the garage, especially during the day. On weekends the streets of my neighborhood look like a car dealership. No one puts their vehicles away. It is the part of Lafayette culture that I just cannot get my head around.

I have license plates. Just trying to figure out legal way to get the 27 first.
    Why don't you call 911 and report a suspicious vehicle?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I realized this morning that I drive by there (albeit a few blocks away) everyday on 52 headed to the salt mine...

We need a live stream cam put up for the :ingo: Entertainment Network (IEN- which I'm going to trademark) so we can all watch these clowns in their splendor.

Cam 1 points up the street, cam 2 points down the street.

Tune in tonight to the IEN and watch how The City of Lafayette is using your tax dollars to harass a local good guy.

Tonight on the IEN, Watch how Kirk, a local Atty, walks to his mail box with a couple LPD bozo's watching him.

The lines write themselves...

:popcorn:

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I realized this morning that I drive by there (albeit a few blocks away) everyday on 52 headed to the salt mine...

We need a live stream cam put up for the :ingo: Entertainment Network (IEN- which I'm going to trademark) so we can all watch these clowns in their splendor.

Cam 1 points up the street, cam 2 points down the street.

Tune in tonight to the IEN and watch how The City of Lafayette is using your tax dollars to harass a local good guy.

Tonight on the IEN, Watch how Kirk, a local Atty, walks to his mail box with a couple LPD bozo's watching him.

The lines write themselves...

:popcorn:

Watch Kirk do his yoga in a breech cloth!

Oh...wait...

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm surprised you haven't escalated this to a higher authority. If they're failing to comply with your request under the law, then the law should be on your side. Wouldn't the IN Atty General get behind you? I would think they could retrieve the complete records by force, and then redact them without prejudice and deliver to you.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm surprised you haven't escalated this to a higher authority. If they're failing to comply with your request under the law, then the law should be on your side. Wouldn't the IN Atty General get behind you? I would think they could retrieve the complete records by force, and then redact them without prejudice and deliver to you.
    From what Kirk has posted, it sounds like a special prosecutor has already been appointed. While a special prosecutor can generally force access to most documents relevant as evidence of a crime, I don't believe that they would then normally deliver them to a third-party.

Generally, recourse for failure to comply with freedom of information requests it's something that you take to court, not the Attorney General. I think that Kirk already has a lawsuit pending on the matter.

One of the really interesting things about Indiana special prosecutor provision is that if the special prosecutor decides not to proceed with any charges he or she must file a written explanation of that decision with the court that appointed them.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Watch Kirk do his yoga in a breech cloth!

Oh...wait...

I am officially under Doctor's orders after my surgery to only wear "tighty whiteys" for three weeks after my surgery....

"So no boxers?"

"No sir, not for a couple of weeks???"

"Breech cloth?"

"What??? Breech cloth???"

"I am asking for a friend..."

"You mean like what the Indians wear?"

"Yes..."

"No..."

"Why do you hate freedom so much Doctor?"

:)

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    From what Kirk has posted, it sounds like a special prosecutor has already been appointed. While a special prosecutor can generally force access to most documents relevant as evidence of a crime, I don't believe that they would then normally deliver them to a third-party.

Generally, recourse for failure to comply with freedom of information requests it's something that you take to court, not the Attorney General. I think that Kirk already has a lawsuit pending on the matter.

One of the really interesting things about Indiana special prosecutor provision is that if the special prosecutor decides not to proceed with any charges he or she must file a written explanation of that decision with the court that appointed them.
    This just stinks of giving them time to eradicate any evidence before they turn it over a-la Hillary's private server.....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

They all have abbattoir in their garages, so no room for the vehicles.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I feel like a schmuck for having a minivan, 2 tractors and a bunch of tools in addition to a fridge and freezer in my garage.

I'm kinda glad I now know what it's supposed to be used for.

Top Bottom