• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am deffinately going to go read it now. Thanks for the update Kirk. It's very sad to hear about this kind of stuff happening in America. I hate good ole boy clubs when they target outsiders. Actualy i despise it. I'm being totally serious and not kidding one bit. Hopefully it will end soon

I am not really an outsider. I am more of a heretic, a troublemaker who does not know his place.

I filed an APRA and they thought they would be cute and make crap up about me. I did not take it lying down and blew the whistle of their slimy behavior. (Before I spoke to the Special Prosecutor I wore a whistle around my neck to court to protest the lies of the Courthouse Gang).

The Courthouse Gang is trying to get others to do their dirty work for them and believe I do not know what they are doing. The problem is, despite what the Courthouse Gang thinks, not all of law enforcement appreciates abuses of power. In fact, those with the strongest anti-government opinions are often in law enforcement as they know a raw deal when they see it. What is going on in Tippecanoe County is analogous to "V for Vendetta". I have my Eric Finch(es) and all they have is blunt force.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pantsless Yoga is always an option.

Or so I'm told on INGO...:shady::shady:

That would be NO!

No police harassment after I complained (I gave them an earful). I just wish the third parties would hurry up and intervene, but they don't have a dog in the fight and are taking their time. I have no lever to speed them up or force them to do a thing. So, I wait. I know that I am left flapping in the breeze here so if they move against me it will be sooner rather than later.\

Makes me mad. I only filed an APRA request that any other lawyer (or citizen off the street) could file and because it was me (solo owner, not linked to big law firm, not married into or from wealthy family, not really political [my views are somewhat outside mainstream]) they attacked me. I understand why as I have read deeply into primate behaviour, but subjectively it makes steam come out of my ears.

It is hard being educated/working inside "the process" but damn helpless to do anything other than wait on others. Used to having the football.:D

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So go for the browser histories and caches. We know those existed at one point, and if they erased them that's suspicious all by itself. Give you something to talk about in your "Roger & Me" segments. If the IT department does back-ups of all county computers, then they might be on there, and the IT guy might be leery about suddenly losing all the backups even if ordered to. And if they don't have backups, well, more for "Roger & Me."

Oh, also demand the log of the web filter software they use to control what websites county employees have access too. See what sites have been denied and which pass through. That should be fun.

Got the county response, "no such records exist" that far back.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    County does have the e-mails that I want to see (I knew they exist because of my moles inside the County) about the conspiracy to report me for making the FOIA/APRA request but County is attempting to run out clock as we wait for third parties to make decisions. County wants for "specificity" on exact names (which I suspect do not know) and will not accept "Kirk Freeman" or "carry/carrying gun" as a keyword.

Once more into the breach go I.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Your war and you may have better things to do, but might be interesting to demand their record retention policies, records of how often they eliminate old records, , see how it comports to both what they actually did and any Indiana codes for retention of government records and the like..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Your war and you may have better things to do, but might be interesting to demand their record retention policies, records of how often they eliminate old records, , see how it comports to both what they actually did and any Indiana codes for retention of government records and the like..

My war, but it is the only lousy war I got.

They have no idea how p***ed I am. Thanks for idea.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    County does have the e-mails that I want to see (I knew they exist because of my moles inside the County) about the conspiracy to report me for making the FOIA/APRA request but County is attempting to run out clock as we wait for third parties to make decisions. County wants for "specificity" on exact names (which I suspect do not know) and will not accept "Kirk Freeman" or "carry/carrying gun" as a keyword.

Once more into the breach go I.

http://www.in.gov/pac/advisory/files/17-FC-269.pdf

Emails are tricky to get. The good news is, you can ask as many times as you want for different date ranges.

The broader the date range, the longer it will take to get an answer.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    ...I’m waiting to drive by a roadside booth and see you selling these t-shirts I read about....seriously...I’m good for one or two. Assuming you don’t discriminate the fluffier of us. And even then I’d still support the cause.

Top Bottom