• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Guess what kids? When you talk out of turn in a courtroom you get arrested too. It's called contempt of court. What part of behaving like a decent human being and not looking for trouble is so hard for these armchair anarchists to understand?

I guess wearing a hat every day makes you a less-than-decent human being! Thanks for clearing that up Tim!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    he was warned though. then refused to remove it, then refused to leave when asked. your not gonna immediately get a beat down for wearing a hat in court. I can appreciate some wouldnt know the rules ahead of time, but when told by a judge or a bailiff then you do know and not complying is just plain stupid, or defiant of the courts authority. he had the option to keep his hat on. all he had to do was walk out like a man. but instead he acted like a ass and got treated likewise. its pretty obvious that this was staged. so the guy acted in clear defiance of the court. not a smart move. I dont agree with everything I have heard of judges doing, but I cant argue with how this one was handled.

prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    There are rules in every place, specially in a court of law. He was asked to remove his hat, or leave the room. He chose not to remove his hat. He was clearly asking for it

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    First off I think you are pushing people TOWARDS the gov't and MORE rules rambone. So many threads your posts have become counter productive to your agenda.

Judge's rules. You don't want to respect them you suffer the consequences.

Furthermore you've TOTALLY disreguarded the editing. Total garbage. Someone wants to push, push, and push. Then they cry when someone holds them accountable. That is what we want right ACCOUNTABILITY for everyone? Welfare people, gov't employees, and everyone else? Well it works both ways. Even for the flag waving, tricorn wearing "patriots".

I believe when people stopped getting their asses kicked for insults and "rude behaviors" is when things were made illegal and it all went wrong. Especially here.

Shoes aren't allowed to be worn in my house. You don't like it I'll ask you to leave. You don't leave then I'll make it VERY unplesant for you to stay. Talk is cheap. People respect action. A good ass whoopin will go a long way.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Rambone thinks it's BS. We all need to get on the phone with our legislators and raise hell!

LOL, un****ingbelievable.

Is it too much to ask to write down a set of rules that you expect the subjects to follow? I asked Kirk if the rules are clearly documented in court and he said "Depends." I took that to mean that sometimes the rules are not documented at all.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    "Notice the knee pushing down on his head as he does NOT resist"

Well no, generally you stop resisting when someone starts pushing down on your head. I DID see him resisting BEFORE he was on the ground. He was on the ground because he wouldn't stand. Just like a 2 year old.

Be a man. Stand up. You want to resist? Start swinging. Oh you won't? Why not? Because you are a punk ass. Because Mr. Police officer will put you down. Fast. And you'll get exposed for what you are.

Wants to show the people that the gov't is oppressing them by wearing a hat. Fail.

Wants to resist arrest so he insists on dragging his ass on the ground like a child being taken to timeout. Fail.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    images

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    First off I think you are pushing people TOWARDS the gov't and MORE rules rambone. So many threads your posts have become counter productive to your agenda.
    You're saying that people read articles about government abuses and controversial crimes, and want more government? If anything, people show their true colors when they debate these things.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Maybe I should post some heroic stories about how the government keeps us safe and then people will begin to want to finally vote to shrink government. (??)

Judge's rules. You don't want to respect them you suffer the consequences.
    Again, I'm not a courtroom aficionado. It seems reasonable that people should be informed of the rules they are expected to follow; before a guy looks at them and starts barking orders. And there shouldn't be any double-standards about how it is enforced.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is it too much to ask to write down a set of rules that you expect the subjects to follow? I asked Kirk if the rules are clearly documented in court and he said "Depends." I took that to mean that sometimes the rules are not documented at all.

I guess I was under the impression that pretty much everyone knew that not wearing a hat in a court room has been against the judge's rules for hundreds of years, but that's completely besides the point actually...

Douche bag was asked to remove his hat and he didn't. Everyone who watched the video knows good and well that when the camera quit rolling, he kept refusing and that's when the police intervened.

If he would have taken his hat off when asked, he wouldn't have been arrested.

What is so difficult to understand about this?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah your on my property so you would be put out of your misery. I forgot you are the internet hero.. Why haven't you gone to any events? Your mom won't drive you or is it too hard to climb all those stairs out of her basement?

You're threatening to beat up people you've never met, in the event they wear a hat in your house, and put them out of their misery if they resist your beatdown, and you're calling HIM the "internet hero?"

Interesting.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You're saying that people read articles about government abuses and controversial crimes, and want more government? If anything, people show their true colors when they debate these things.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Maybe I should post some heroic stories about how the government keeps us safe and then people will begin to want to finally vote to shrink government. (??)

You aren't misunderstanding at all.

I can only speak for myself. I started out reading your threads when you had a little green guy .gif shooting a rifle. I read them, digested it, and might have passed it onto my friends.

Now it just feels like wolf. ALL THE FREAKING TIME. The wolf is coming the wolf is coming. It's worn me thin and I'm tired of seeing all of these general politics threads showing up in my unread posts section. Putting you on my ignore list doesn't take away the threads you started. I know, I tried.

If you posted as a liberal you would get a response you would like. Because you swing so hard one way you push others to the middle or even further. Just because someone yells louder doesn't mean they are right. Just ask Bill O'Reilly:n00b:

Furthermore there are MANY police here. I respect all of them. I've worked with police, done ride alongs, shot with them, and soon hope to train with them.

The police in the video showed GREAT restraint. I'd love to kick his teeth in. Yes, for wearing a hat. For the disrespect. For the principal of the matter.

Burr killed Hamilton over defamation of character. Over respect.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's a longer video with some commentary at the beginning and end. No interruptions in the process of the event.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynoUudh20A8]YouTube - Pete Eyre Arrested For Wearing A Hat - Blatant Unneeded Aggressive Coercion[/ame]

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Asking someone to leave is a little different than saying "Policy is to take your hat off," and then 2 seconds later grabbing at his clothes and forcing him to the floor. FFS. Benny.

I totally agree! This is shameful.

Top Bottom