"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    GOP Congressional Candidate John Ward, and apparent idiot, on displaced Puerto Ricans having the ability to vote after moving, either temporarily of permanently to Florida:

"First of all, I don't think they should be allowed to register to vote. It's not lost on me that, I think, the Democrat party's really hoping that they can change the voting registers in a lot of counties and districts, and I don't think they should be allowed to do that."

[video=youtube;EVg8v7TC6YU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVg8v7TC6YU[/video]

His opponent Fred Costello at least set him straight.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Once again, Twitter's "Moments" shows how they really feel.

Change that to someone like Sally Kohn or Rachel Maddow... and I doubt there would be a "debate about whether or not she deserved it."

Dd6zlr4VMAECEpH.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    GOP Congressional Candidate John Ward, and apparent idiot, on displaced Puerto Ricans having the ability to vote after moving, either temporarily of permanently to Florida:

His opponent Fred Costello at least set him straight.
    Well. The sane answer will only get him labeled a cuck.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Once again, Twitter's "Moments" shows how they really feel.

Change that to someone like Sally Kohn or Rachel Maddow... and I doubt there would be a "debate about whether or not she deserved it."

Dd6zlr4VMAECEpH.jpg:small

My only question is "was she wearing a white t-shirt?"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rage thread:

Georgia jury awards $1 billion after guard rapes teen

A Georgia jury has awarded an eye-popping $1 billion verdict against a security company after an apartment complex guard was convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl.

Hope Cheston was outside by some picnic tables with her boyfriend during a party in October 2012 when an armed security guard approached, attorney L. Chris Stewart told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The guard told the boyfriend not to move and raped Cheston, Stewart said.

The guard, identified in the lawsuit as Brandon Lamar Zachary, was convicted of statutory rape and is serving a 20-year prison sentence, according to online prison records.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Did every employee of the insurance company come past for a go at her, or did the company just make the mistake of having a couple of bucks?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Did every employee of the insurance company come past for a go at her, or did the company just make the mistake of having a couple of bucks?
    IKR.

Overturned on appeal?

That sounds more like "rape" rape, than "statutory" rape.:dunno:
    It got him a twenty year jail term - that doesn't sound like statutory rape to me.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Why was he convicted of only statutory​ rape?

Also, a verdict like that sound to me like defense attorneys who have one mode- full speed ahead no matter what (I know several). Hey, if the only tool you have is a hammer...

Clearly, this case called for defense groveling and kid gloves from the the time the jury finds out what the case is about. Been there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Although I would like to know the answer to that also, I thought you was against trump for his comments about women? :dunno:

Really? You thought I was against Trump because of his comments about women? Really? Like you're serious, and saying this with a straight face?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom