"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe the signs say the use of deadly force is authorized against trespassers upon the installation. I don't think concrete milkshakes and baseball bats will cut it

Edit: A sternly worded petition. Slacktivism

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I believe the signs say the use of deadly force is authorized against trespassers upon the installation. I don't think concrete milkshakes and baseball bats will cut it

Edit: A sternly worded petition. Slacktivism

They're not even planning on concrete milkshakes and baseball bats. They're just going to "Naruto run" onto the installation. I think the article said (perhaps jokingly) "We will outrun the bullets." :):

FaroffOrderlyArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    They're not even planning on concrete milkshakes and baseball bats. They're just going to "Naruto run" onto the installation. I think the article said (perhaps jokingly) "We will outrun the bullets." :):

FaroffOrderlyArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Well, that's a fresh, new version of retarded for those among us who had no idea what those idiots are trying to do. ARGH! Now I can't do math anymore.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's Anime?

S***ty Japanese animated tv / movies for "adults".

It's not funny like Futurama or Archer, and it's all drawn with those weird eyes and facial expressions. There's lots of bizarre fantasy themes, and it's a paradise for Cosplayers. Most of it comes into America with horrible voice dubbing.

And it leads to people losing touch with reality (exhibit A above).

And it's a gateway, it starts with watching some "harmless" cartoon; next thing you know you're drinking bathwater from some girl on the internet.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    S***ty Japanese animated tv / movies for "adults".

It's not funny like Futurama or Archer, and it's all drawn with those weird eyes and facial expressions. There's lots of bizarre fantasy themes, and it's a paradise for Cosplayers. Most of it comes into America with horrible voice dubbing.

And it leads to people losing touch with reality (exhibit A above).

And it's a gateway, it starts with watching some "harmless" cartoon; next thing you know you're drinking bathwater from some girl on the internet.

Is that why I grew up thinking that Trixie and Chim-Chim were secretly boinking Spritle in the Mach 5? It was bad enough when I thought Kimba was a girl... :(

It's all starting to make sense now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is that why I grew up thinking that Trixie and Chim-Chim were secretly boinking Spritle in the Mach 5? It was bad enough when I thought Kimba was a girl... :(

It's all starting to make sense now.

As though someone asked "what is a gun?"

Reading the answer, "A gun is a bad thing used to murder people and you should hate them because they have clips and firing pins and hollow-nose ammo bullets that kill cops"

... then taking that as a legit answer.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    giphy.gif

I know you're a fan, I try to keep my mouth shut... but, when someone asks...

No, it's not my opinion at all. You've been around long enough, participated in the same threads as me, and you don't have me ignored.... that you've seen my answers to this same question.

Your description, while maybe you were trying to be funny as well, is just completely inaccurate. Especially coming from someone that I have to assume has read my accurate explanations of what the medium is.

So... when someone asks... perhaps defer your obviously biased and inaccurate answer to someone that knows more about it? I don't look to Shannon Watts on advise sighting in my rifle.

Perhaps it's far more accurate to frame your "answer" as just like, your opinion. Man.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    No, it's not my opinion at all. You've been around long enough, participated in the same threads as me, and you don't have me ignored.... that you've seen my answers to this same question.

Your description, while maybe you were trying to be funny as well, is just completely inaccurate. Especially coming from someone that I have to assume has read my accurate explanations of what the medium is.

So... when someone asks... perhaps defer your obviously biased and inaccurate answer to someone that knows more about it? I don't look to Shannon Watts on advise sighting in my rifle.

Perhaps it's far more accurate to frame your "answer" as just like, your opinion. Man.

In case he does.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    GP I do not have you ignored but I have never seen you post about anime. Had I you may be on ignore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom