"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    THAT is violation of "separation of church and state" in its form envisioned by the Founding Fathers. You can't violate the 1st Amendment any more than that resolution if it can actually compel the churches to obey.

It's Komiefornia.
    There are no Bill of Rights.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/01/special-lgbt-edition-oreos-indoctrinate-kids-trans-pronouns/

‘Special’ LGBT-Edition Oreos Indoctrinate Kids About Trans Pronouns

oreoindoctrination-998x670.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    So I go out to my garage a little bit ago, and find this...

It would have been nice if they had at least knocked on the door and apologized, and I don't know, maybe make sure they didn't start a fire!
    The top of the car is covered in powder marks, but they seem to wipe off.

D8F0cmV.jpg

8j848UE.jpg

laJ0xqP.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Holy crap! Did someone poke a hole first and set it off inside? I have a hard time believing it went through on its own power. Weird happening.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those damn sexist air conditioners...

[video=youtube;MNH0bmYT7os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os[/video]

Many men wear suit jackets, shirts and ties, and long pants. At the very least, long pants, socks and dress shoes. Women can wear skimpy little tops and short skirts and sandals. Put on a damn sweater, or else let us start wearing shorts and t-shirts and sandals. Hell, today was "casual Friday", but I still had to wear jeans, tennis shoes and a t-shirt and I was pretty warm. If I'd have been at home, it would have been shorts, tank top and sandals (or barefoot).

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    That is really one STRONG rocket, or a VERY WEAK garage door. They probably assumed that it bounced off of your wall/door instead of going through it.

The door has managed to survive over 20 years without any damage until this.

Holy crap! Did someone poke a hole first and set it off inside? I have a hard time believing it went through on its own power. Weird happening.

If someone poked a hole first, then they were about 8 ft. tall considering it went in at the very top of the door.

My thought is that perhaps a residential neighborhood is not the place to be setting off stuff like this.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/3/julian-castro-praises-nike-compares-betsy-ross-fla/

[h=1]Julian Castro praises Nike, compares Betsy Ross flag to Confederate flag[/h]
    [FONT=&quot]“Look, there are a lot of things in our history that are still very painful — the Confederate flag that still flies in some places and is used as a symbol,” Mr. Castro continued. “And I believe that we need to move toward an inclusive America that understands that pain — that doesn’t wipe it away from history in the sense that it still belongs in a museum, or we need to read about it and understand the significance, because that’s how you learn and make sure that we don’t make the same mistakes in the future — but does not glorify it, does not celebrate it.”[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom