"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If a baby has a heartbeat at all, we should give it medical care.

And not the coat hanger. :(

There's a place where most people converge around the issue, is that the later in a pregnancy an abortion is performed, the less moral it is. So I'm not shocked that some people would say abortion is okay during first trimester. So to the point, is there really anyone who thinks it's morally okay to kill a baby after birth? Seriously?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you listen to Alex Jones on Joe Rogan today...

He explains the whole situation... harvesting babies... selling them for half a million... harvesting parts...

Clip: https://youtu.be/ixxTwcAELB8

giphy.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What bill? What's context for this legislation? I.e. what problem is it attempting to solve?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/311/text

The problem it's trying to solve is essentially a moral issue with the VA governor's statements about having the option to kill a baby after an unsuccessful late term abortion. I think it's pretty reasonable. It basically says that if an abortion results in a live birth, the live baby is a person under the law. It goes into some deeper details around that, but I thought it's a pretty reasonable thing to do.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There's a place where most people converge around the issue, is that the later in a pregnancy an abortion is performed, the less moral it is. So I'm not shocked that some people would say abortion is okay during first trimester. So to the point, is there really anyone who thinks it's morally okay to kill a baby after birth? Seriously?

Apparently there are such people who believe that it's okay or else we wouldn't have to have this discussion. I don't knowingly interact with anyone who thinks it's okay.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She had to drop down over a retaining wall to get into the pen. There’s likely something going on pretty far outside of normal that caused her to do that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    She had to drop down over a retaining wall to get into the pen. There’s likely something going on pretty far outside of normal that caused her to do that.

Acting like this is just something dumb someone did rather than caused by substances or mental illness?

Yeah....don't think so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom