"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Trump grabbed my hoo by the hah in college, swear to lucifer it's true."

HGcOeey.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wait, he kissed her? That's it?

I didn't realize I that all those innocent, yet unwanted, kisses I received were lawsuit goldmines...

I know right?
    I could have sued the crap out of my Great Aunt. I still have nightmares of her big lipstick caked lips coming at me. :puke:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    [video=youtube;ONFfQRdFc0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFfQRdFc0g&t=87s[/video]

If you have nightmares and need to see a therapist because someone (allegedly) kissed you on the corner of your mouth... You probably have a mental illness that you should be discussing with that therapist.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, he kissed her? That's it?

I didn't realize I that all those innocent, yet unwanted, kisses I received were lawsuit goldmines...

Right? All this bluster and you'd think he grabbed her by the *****.

“The forced and unwanted kiss was deeply offensive to Ms Johnson,” the lawsuit says, adding that she suffered “emotional distress, psychological trauma, humiliation, embarrassment, loss of dignity, invasion of privacy and other damages”.

Any outrage for recent presidents' unwanted advances?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A bunch of INGOers have probably seen the Nextdoor social media app/site. Its a way to pretend you know your neighbors online.

Ok, it actually does do some good in spreading news relevant to our neighborhood. But, the signal-to-noise ratio isn't always great.

Coyotes come up sometimes. I think its cool to see pics that people have snapped of them in the area. Without fail, it turns into a discussion of whether coyotes are good/bad/dangerous/docile.

I mostly don't care about that. I'm ready to protect me and mine if a coyote or any other animal goes bonkers. (Reserving warning shots for corralling loose domesticated dogs, of course.) ;)

But, some dude actually posted - and this is basically a direct quote - that "Mr. Coyote who has more rights to this land than all of us."

Wait.

What?

An animal has "rights." To land.

To paraphrase the great Spanish philosopher, Inigo Montoya, "I do not think [any of those words] mean what you think [they] mean."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Right? All this bluster and you'd think he grabbed her by the *****.

“The forced and unwanted kiss was deeply offensive to Ms Johnson,” the lawsuit says, adding that she suffered “emotional distress, psychological trauma, humiliation, embarrassment, loss of dignity, invasion of privacy and other damages”.

Any outrage for recent presidents' unwanted advances?

The problem here is that their beloved Joe Biden does this all. the. time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But, some dude actually posted - and this is basically a direct quote - that "Mr. Coyote who has more rights to this land than all of us."

Wow. 'round here Nextdoor is just used to complain that an appraiser is taking pictures of houses or people are driving too fast.

I find it generally pointless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom