Appleseed Announces the Official Marlin 795 Liberty Training Rifle!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbarrel

Expert
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    That was my thoughts initially also, but having put some tech sights on a 10-22 it drives me nutts to still see the factory rear iron sight half way up the barrel with the upgraded tech sights on there. This rifle was built right as a package right out of the gate. The mags, sling, tech sights, and the certificate to attend an appleseed with it all add up to a very well priced package.
    Can't see them on a 795.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    Just checking to see if they've got my nephew's first rifle ready for me to purchase. Looks like I'll have to keep on checking in periodically. I'm glad to see that there's a large demand for these rifles though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    Every time I see this thread get bumped my hopes go up, and then crashing down when I see that the rifles aren't ready yet.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008

Correct, you can get an off the rack 795 for around $100. Or.... you could get one with tech sights, an extra mag, sling, and a free appleseed included. I did the same thing you did at first and only saw the price of the gun. Once you add up all the costs of the goodies included in the liberty rifle you'll understand that it's a better deal per $ spent.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The rifles are now officially on the production line. Mr Fink with Marlin even sent me a photo from the production floor in Mayfield KY to prove it. They should be available through Davidsons or Gallery of Guns soon.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    That's awesome! Did your contact at Marlin give any kind of indication of the amount of orders they've recieved? Were they expecting more or less orders, stuff like that.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    The rifles are now officially on the production line. Mr Fink with Marlin even sent me a photo from the production floor in Mayfield KY to prove it. They should be available through Davidsons or Gallery of Guns soon.

Can you post the picture? I'm starting to get really excited about my nephews first rifle.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I was late to the party as far as getting my name on the email list. I wonder is it going to be one massive email to all at once or with people be notified in order and given a chance to buy.
    Any word on number of rifles made and will be available?

Matt

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    I was late to the party as far as getting my name on the email list. I wonder is it going to be one massive email to all at once or with people be notified in order and given a chance to buy.
    Any word on number of rifles made and will be available?

Matt

Per post #35 there will be 250 units (rifles) on this first batch.

Top Bottom