Appleseed Announces the Official Marlin 795 Liberty Training Rifle!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So are you saying davidsons wont send email notification to everyone on the "notify me when available" list?

Are you all assuming that the first guy on the list will be emailed and the last guy wont be emailed untill each person on the list ahead of them has a chance to order?

I dont see why they would do that... how do they know the first 50 on the list havent changed their minds? Why would tgey wait to notify the last guy on the list?

Just curious if any one knoww hlw this system really works...

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    When Davidson's is ready to go public they will just hit a button and everyone who signed up for notifications will be notified. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on their email marketing list is also notified. Orders will be filled as they come in. If you want one, I would suggest ordering it upon receiving the email.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What a great thing that has happened. I want 3, one for myself and one for each of my kids. Added 3 emails to the list at Davidsons.

cyprant

Master
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Well, it looks like we succeded in showing davidsons that they should order more of these... just checked the site again and this was copied from the stock watch button:

This item is currently out of stock. Due to unprecedented demand, the Stock Watch feature has been temporarily suspended.

Hopefully they wilm order a ton!!

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    No word yet but Appleseed's promotions guy was asked to send down the materials that will be included in the box.

I don't believe I have excessive education. If more kids had my aequus of education there would be much higher test scores in language arts and mathematics.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I know this thread is a couple of months old, but is there any update on this? I would like to purchase one, but haven't been able to find any current information.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    I know this thread is a couple of months old, but is there any update on this? I would like to purchase one, but haven't been able to find any current information.

Me too! This would be a good first rifle for my nephew.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The plant in Mayfield KY has the parts ordered from Techsights so assembly should begin within a couple of weeks of the first batch going to Davidsons

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    I think I may have found my nephews first gun! That'd be awesome if we're talking weeks and not months.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I keep checking the Davidson;s website every few days... So far it jsut shows out of stock, and with their stocksatch suspended, I guess we jsut have to keeping surfing...

csaws

Master
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I must have missed it if it was stated. Is there anything referring to the LTR or Appleseed on this rifle or engraved into this rifle?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Nov 25, 2008
    Buy a $145 795 and the sights and sling directly from Tech Sights. You can have it in less than a week. For less money, if you don't want to wait.

That was my thoughts initially also, but having put some tech sights on a 10-22 it drives me nutts to still see the factory rear iron sight half way up the barrel with the upgraded tech sights on there. This rifle was built right as a package right out of the gate. The mags, sling, tech sights, and the certificate to attend an appleseed with it all add up to a very well priced package.

Lucas156

Master
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Teddy I left the rear sight on mine as well. For those that don't know you can get bravo mil sights that are like the ak47 version of the tech sights but they have a picatinney rail and come with the front sight adjustment tool as well. Pretty cool on the 10/22 and at a good price (71 shipped). I wanted a place to mount my red dot for plinking fun and this fits the bill; I get the best of both worlds. I got them from true shot technologies if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom