• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have Stellar and iota and neither has done much but I'll continue to hold. That ripple is on a tear. It's about to hit $2. It's in the #2 spot. I'm sure coinbase will add it. Get in now it's still a good buy even with so many coins not a 20 or 50x but it will double pr triple ur money in just months. No bank will do that for you.

I held Litecoin for what seemed like eons... but it paid off very handsomely. I think Stellar is probably going to hit at some point.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I held Litecoin for what seemed like eons... but it paid off very handsomely. I think Stellar is probably going to hit at some point.

I sure hope it does. I have 1.2 Bitcoin and I am considering trading it all for ripple then selling after a run and getting back to Bitcoin. I'm so on the fence on this one. It could be a big win or a big turd.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I sure hope it does. I have 1.2 Bitcoin and I am considering trading it all for ripple then selling after a run and getting back to Bitcoin. I'm so on the fence on this one. It could be a big win or a big turd.

Oh nice, you're in the "21 Million Club." A LOT of people are struggling to have ONE bitcoin... a LOT. I personally am not risking not holding at least one.

[video=youtube;bmWzFnMY9nM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmWzFnMY9nM[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

i would... :D

I switched to mining BitCoinZ. ZCL shot up so dang much it's taking me forever to mine fractional coins. That doesn't help. I want coin count so when it spikes I can make $$$

https://bitcoinz.miningspeed.com/workers/t1YTktpuYsR3LcZdSGgXg8vhaq4yxC8SkzV

Only took me five mins to get new coin going. Getting faster :D

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I looked at your mining page earlier and noticed the $.14 for the few hours you have been running. I know it has to get better or you would not be doing it. So when does it get better and what does the luck mean.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I’ve probably been doing it 90 mins or so. “Luck” is your odds of discovering a block. Goes way up as difficulty increases. I was mining ZCL half a coin a day then it got swamped with miners and then it was like 0.05/day. No thanks. Still $5/day but I want positions right now, not dollars

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom