• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I'm excited as well. I want to see how that mining works out for you. Always seemed to complicated to me and then you have to worry about OSHA showing up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    9%? Seems rather boring :):

i have everything coming for a 7-GPU mining rig. Come on delivery drivers! Hurry up!

i need to learn what makes a coin more valuable to mine as time changes. Is it based on transaction load?

On the bright side, looks like your heating bill should go down :)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm excited as well. I want to see how that mining works out for you. Always seemed to complicated to me and then you have to worry about OSHA showing up.

What would OSHA be worried about? Everything is 12 V maximum Thst is not encased. You do bring up an interesting concern about going commercial with it.

Early today I was only up $30 overall. Now I am back at +500. What a crazy system

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Zclassic

Wow. This is what I'm about to start mining. My rig will pay $54 a day at current pay out. Usually it is in the 30s, this is quite the spike, corresponding with a spike in the share price

Update: two hours later it has doubled again it looks like. Absolutely incredible. I finally have my first memory card mining.

Gigabyte nvidia 1070 card running at 445sol/s on Zclassic (equihash). I'm seeing $7.50/ day average right now :rockwoot:

update: seem to be mining around $5.24/day on my card over the first 8 hours. The company I bought six cards from cancelled my first order for two, I suspect the next order for four will be cancelled later today. Sigh. Went ahead and bought a more expensive one (two)

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Which cards are you using. It's sounds like you got it going strong. Have u joined any of the forums for help on mining.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Miningspeed's pool has a discussion app that is quite helpful

i only have one 1070. I have six 1080Ti in the mail and six more yet to ship. Those will be windows rigs then hoping to switch to unix and run 12 GPU/rig

Last edited:
    Top Bottom