• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well spill the beans or coins...

i should have 20Ksol worth of equihash power at my disposal in 10 Days :D. I’d rather not say what I dropped into it. Going to form a business to deduct the expenses off profits. And the power cost.

should generate $215+ in revenue after power cost per day

i will not be kicking myself this time next year

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Wow at $215+ A day you are getting up to 100k / year. That's not bad at all depending on investment and operating expenses. Sounds like a better and safer way to exploit the crypto market. Good luck! We are all rooting for you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wow at $215+ A day you are getting up to 100k / year. That's not bad at all depending on investment and operating expenses. Sounds like a better and safer way to exploit the crypto market. Good luck! We are all rooting for you.

Thanks! It is getting me $5/day on a $450 card. It scales up nicely.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I just Priced out an 8x 1080ti sc2 miner. Comes in at just a hair under 7k to build. I'll probably try it and see how I do. May as well work both ends. Haven't figured out Rates yet but I'll get to that once I have it built. The videos all say even if u sell it in a few months the hardware will still be worth what you have in it. I believe that because I had to look at lots of places just to get the hardware because of the huge mark ups some sites have. Mobo anywhere from $150 to $500. That's crazy mark up.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I just Priced out an 8x 1080ti sc2 miner. Comes in at just a hair under 7k to build. I'll probably try it and see how I do. May as well work both ends. Haven't figured out Rates yet but I'll get to that once I have it built. The videos all say even if u sell it in a few months the hardware will still be worth what you have in it. I believe that because I had to look at lots of places just to get the hardware because of the huge mark ups some sites have. Mobo anywhere from $150 to $500. That's crazy mark up.

Is that assembled plug & play? I seen a place that has them for $7900 and they give a discount for 2....you ordered yet?

Will that system really mine 1 ETH a month or 3 ZEC a month? How hard are these to set up and start running?

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

go here, click nvidia, then put in 8 1080ti and hit calculate

it will tell you current profit expected with those cards per coin

getting 8 GPU running on one mobo can be tricky in windows. If doing it yourself buy one that others have success with

incan’t figure Out what to mine. I keep jumping around. On XVG now but should have stayed BitcoinZ :(

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Is that assembled plug & play? I seen a place that has them for $7900 and they give a discount for 2....you ordered yet?

Will that system really mine 1 ETH a month or 3 ZEC a month? How hard are these to set up and start running?

no that is me just getting all the parts and having to assemble myself. If I'm going to build I'm going to build it with the components that I want. I watched several videos and I am building this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXllB2dBLs

Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

go here, click nvidia, then put in 8 1080ti and hit calculate

it will tell you current profit expected with those cards per coin

getting 8 GPU running on one mobo can be tricky in windows. If doing it yourself buy one that others have success with

incan’t figure Out what to mine. I keep jumping around. On XVG now but should have stayed BitcoinZ :(

no that is me just getting all the parts and having to assemble myself. If I'm going to build I'm going to build it with the components that I want. I watched several videos and I am building this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXllB2dBLs

I seen this unit...https://affinitycomputersales.com/shop/affinity-mining-rigs/affinity-gtx-1080ti-8gpu-mining-rig/ I think he will take $7000 each if a person buys 2....and he will ship quickly. I never thought I would be even thinking about dropping this kind of jack on invisible coins.

BTW....How much is electric prices in this area?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I am reminded of Deadwood, where the hardware store owner got rich while the miners sometimes got fed to the pigs.

Let me guess, you see yourself at Jack McCall

i was mining bitcoinZ all night and switched to XVG this morning. Then bitcoinz doubled :(

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Let me guess, you see yourself at Jack McCall

i was mining bitcoinZ all night and switched to XVG this morning. Then bitcoinz doubled :(

when I get my rig up and running please let me know as soon as u make a change so I can do the opposite. You have the worst luck. Hopefully 2018 will be right for you. :)

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Where are you ordering parts from?

no where so far the cards are the problem. I have the mobo on the way. CHCRandy if they guy will take 7k each might be better off that direction. Card prices are crazy right now. Let me know if he will. Will he take credit card. No way I would send a check or transfer and just some guy on the Internet

Top Bottom