• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    All ZJ's had low pinion D30's. I wouldn't waste the time or money putting a LP30 in a XJ with as many HP30 that are out there.

Agreed. I can get a used HP d30 from pic-a-part for $150 or so, I just need a trailer and a warm day.

When you guys going to start buying real trucks? When your Heeps grow up...they want to be Land Rovers!

Land Rovers wasn't invented yet at the time willy's was roaming all over Europe.

haha! Just had to talk a little crap to you guys! If you ever need pulled out...call me

Sure...Likewise, give us a call when your boat anchor gets stuck in the mud. I'm sure we'll all enjoy watching you try to get out.

flatbroke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    whereigothereiam
    I own a 99 Cherokee (box style, not Grand) and I have taken it up to Badlands in Attica a few times. It is still 100% stock, so I can't do much.

P1000231.jpg

It will be paid off in two months and I will start saving up for a lift kit.[/QUOTE
    This thread may be old but wanted to pass on my love for the Jeep XJ. It is now 12-22-2013 and I have had my 1999 cherokee through thick and thin. It has served me well and I can not pull the muster to put her down. Still driving it daily but has its problems. My XJ has been to Florida,Georgia, Tennessee, Va. west Va. North co. South Co. Kentucky, Mich. Ohio. Ill. Wisc. Minn. Iowa, Mo.almost 300,000 miles on that still strong running 6 cyl. The ol'girl is still a goin and may very well become a lawn ornament.
    Mine is the gunmetal blue.IMG_2848.jpg florida Sanibel Island.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    IIRC Hitch-hauls are a rated to 500 lbs, and a D30 doesn't weigh that much (I've carried one around before).
    Definitely more than a D35, but Pic a Part has carts..............you can wheel it through checkout and to your Hitchhaul.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    IIRC Hitch-hauls are a rated to 500 lbs, and a D30 doesn't weigh that much (I've carried one around before).
    Definitely more than a D35, but Pic a Part has carts..............you can wheel it through checkout and to your Hitchhaul.

How much are they?

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I was really taken with our 06 Diesel Libby till the engine went out.
    Now my love for anything Jeep is gone.
    Don't think I will ever buy another one.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    View attachment 24236

My baby, 79 doghouse and radiator, 88 frame narrowed 2"s, 88 tub, AMX 390 .60 over, holley 4D fuel injection, All MSD engine management, dyno'd at 470HP at flywheel, A904 trans, 5.88gears, OX lockers both ends, Atlas II with rear disconnect all spinning 35x14.50 boggers. When we lived in Chicago it was my daily driver, tagged and emission exempted. Moved to Porter county and Indiana refuses to plate it...
    But they gave me a permit to carry!

What are the specifics on why they wouldn't plate you?

Top Bottom