• ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The once and future president, IMO

The only way DeSantis will get the torch is if Trump hands it to him (but I do like what I've seen of DeSantis so far)

You don't see lefties doing everything they can to keep DeSantis from running (yet), so what does that tell you about who they really fear
    The democrats know how popular he is, they haven't gone full court press against him yet but have been going after him for about the last six months.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The democrats know how popular he is, they haven't gone full court press against him yet but have been going after him for about the last six months.
    As can be seen by the “articles” posted earlier. They’ll just keep spouting the same lies until people repeat them

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    This is the Pravda machine rolling out the articles to set the stage for more antics around the 2024 election. This is just getting started.

"Democrats claim that democracy is under attack in America and Democrats must act decisively to protect it. They’ve been trying to end the filibuster, nationalize voting, and pack the Supreme Court. The most ominous “fix,” which hinges on the myth of a “January 6 Insurrection,” sees retired generals argue that the military must purge the ranks of Trump supporters and prepare for a military coup to block a future contested election. This is unconstitutional, illegal, and spells the end of American democracy."

They want chaos to seize power, and they are setting themselves up as the “good guys.”
    Of course... Even the Hildebeast is getting in on the recent scare talking points coming from the Dems. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/is_hillary_clinton_suggesting_civil_war.html

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I tend to believe that the best candidates for President are to smart to run for the office.

As I see it there are only two reasons to run for the office, greed, which includes power and fame or, a true desire to help the country be the shinning star of the world, the envy of all nations.

The United States have, despite it flaws, been that shinning star and the envy of the world. This is evidenced by the fact that almost everyone who seeks freedom yearns to come here.

This freedom allows those who would do us harm to flourish also and must be guarded against and if our government will not fulfill it's role to safeguard it's citizens, then the citizens must.
    This is the reason for the second amendment to the Constitution.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    py1ubc4l4ut31.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Trump personally I like him.
    reporter “How do you sleep at night?”
    TRUMP “Very well, with a supermodel as a matter of fact.” Most do not get the wit. Very hard to do in front of cameras in a few seconds to respond. Currently even softball questions need scripted answers on flash cards.

I hope he does not run but I feel he will. Just like Hillary “hole” Clinton a very large amount of people will never pull that lever.

if he were to endorse a candidate, help draw up a platform, except A cabinet position. He just will not.

IDOLATRY is a sin. Our idols seldom are the people we believe them to be. In this case we need to flush the toilet and see what turds remain in the bowl.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If trump doesn’t run, I’ll vote for biden so we can get to the end game quicker. The faster tothe bottom, the faster we can start over.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Im not even going to justify them the click traffic. I call BS. This is more doom and gloom, Trumpers are violent mobs, etc.

Ranks right up there with the "Trump is going to be reinstated [insert date here]" nonsense.

I agree.

The idea there will be an armed insurgency by a bunch of pampered, over fed, self absorbed conspiracy theorists is absolutely zero.

These are the propaganda people that prompt OTHERS to do stupid things, and do nothing themselves.
    (Cowards for money)

Not even the most delusional extremist thinks they can declare open war on the US government...
    They have to know it's suicide and that's why they plant bombs, do drive by shootings, attack churches (cowards), etc instead of direct confrontation with government/police/military.

They also don't consider the results of armed insurgency chaos.
    Everyone always takes the lawlessness to settle person scores, old grudges, purge their areas.
    That won't go nearly the way they *Think* it's going to, particularly since they have been cranking, complaining, threatening and crapping on everyone that didn't agree with them...

"Reap what you sow" comes to mind...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The idea there will be an armed insurgency by a bunch of pampered, over fed, self absorbed conspiracy theorists is absolutely zero.
    Do you mean to tell me that dozens of Gravy Seals will not die gloriously in piles of brass as hordes of Antifa and BLM shock troops invade the suburbs of Brownsburg to forcefully vaccinate them?

I am disappoint. Guess I'll see what's on TV.

:):

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Wow, what is this, Christmas?

Meanwhile, in a Christmas from long ago:

There would be snow, lot's of snow.
    Get togethers of friends and families.
    Family Christmas eve dinners.
    Preparing for church.
    Preparing to go Christmas caroling.
    Smiles, geetings, and wishing a Merry
    Christmas to total strangers you meet.

A more civil time with respectful and pleasant people just enjoying the holiday as it was meant to be enjoyed and celebrated.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Meanwhile, in a Christmas from long ago:

There would be snow, lot's of snow.
    Get togethers of friends and families.
    Family Christmas eve dinners.
    Preparing for church.
    Preparing to go Christmas caroling.
    Smiles, geetings, and wishing a Merry
    Christmas to total strangers you meet.

A more civil time with respectful and pleasant people just enjoying the holiday as it was meant to be enjoyed and celebrated.

Nothing good comes a central state out of its cage.

Top Bottom