• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Funny in a sad way that almost one full year since Trump, he still haunts the minds of these people who can't seem to get over his making America pretty good. He's gone, get over it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Funny in a sad way that almost one full year since Trump, he still haunts the minds of these people who can't seem to get over his making America pretty good. He's gone, get over it.
    They'll never get over it until he is dead and buried. They need someone to demonize to deflect from their shortcomings.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There was no insurrection; there was no false flag. A relatively few people rioted and did stupid stuff. It's as simple as that and the time and pearl clutching over this is a purely political witch hunt.
    I agree with your analysis. In the false flag sense, I'd just point out that many in attendance weren't as they presented themselves to be. Worse still, it's referred to as an insurrection even though nobody has been charged for such let alone convicted. Political witch hunt indeed. I know you don't practice in DC, but is there statutory (sp?) limits to being held without trial in the general?

BR8818

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Even if the "article" was creditable, it didn't happen when they shutdown the country for no reason. It didn't happen when the election was stolen. It's not happening now as they try to take our jobs for refusing the jab. I don't know where the line is drawn, but it's not Trump losing in 2024.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Even if the "article" was creditable, it didn't happen when they shutdown the country for no reason. It didn't happen when the election was stolen. It's not happening now as they try to take our jobs for refusing the jab. I don't know where the line is drawn, but it's not Trump losing in 2024.
    ^^This is the most terrifying part of it all. Of the like-minded, some lack conviction; the rest lack organization. And then there are some who actually voted for this. Not 81M, but some.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree with your analysis. In the false flag sense, I'd just point out that many in attendance weren't as they presented themselves to be. Worse still, it's referred to as an insurrection even though nobody has been charged for such let alone convicted. Political witch hunt indeed. I know you don't practice in DC, but is there statutory (sp?) limits to being held without trial in the general?
    Its kindof a false flag. I'll bet lunch that if we had the power to investigate these clowns as powerful as the feds do, we would find there were a good number of the instigators at the head of the line employed by one or more alphabet agencies that had infiltrated the group. And dont forget some of the Capitol Police that were holding doors for folks. Not sure if that was fear, politeness (They reflexively held the door for a guest), or being complicit with a bigger goal.

Like a form of Kettling? Let them in as many as possible to establish a perimeter to make sure you get as many in custody as possible with no easy means of escape.

Ok that kettling idea does sound a bit conspiratorial, but the rest I wouldnt be surprised. They are famous for seeking out extremists, then providing resources to the extremist that had no way to do the act themselves, just to be able to arrest them.

You want to bomb the capitol dont you?
    Meh I dont like them, but I probably wouldnt. After all I dont even have a bomb.
    If I get you one would you? You know you want to!
    I dont know. I guess.
    Here is a bomb, you are now under arrest for conspiracy to bomb the capitol.

Last edited:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Its kindof a false flag. I'll bet lunch that if we had the power to investigate these clowns as powerful as the feds do, we would find there were a good number of the instigators at the head of the line employed by one or more alphabet agencies that had infiltrated the group. And dont forget some of the Capitol Police that were holding doors for folks. Not sure if that was fear, politeness (They reflexively held the door for a guest), or being complicit with a bigger goal.

Like a form of Kettling? Let them in as many as possible to establish a perimeter to make sure you get as many in custody as possible with no easy means of escape.

Ok that kettling idea does sound a bit conspiratorial, but the rest I wouldnt be surprised. They are famous for seeking out extremists, then providing resources to the extremist that had no way to do the act themselves, just to be able to arrest them.

You want to bomb the capitol dont you?
    Meh I dont like them, but I probably wouldnt. After all I dont even have a bomb.
    If I get you one would you? You know you want to!
    I dont know. I guess.
    Here is a bomb, you are now under arrest for conspiracy to bomb the capitol.
    This right here^^^^^^^^^

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I did it. I fed the clickbait machine... That article reads like a ****ing comedy sketch. It's bad. Really bad. The entire read is purely fictional. Complete fantasy. Unabashed hypothetical tale of conflict overtly embellished with what I can only describe as wanton fetish from the author's tormented mind.
    I believe most of the recent hand-wringing has been about a poll that indicated from 8 to 11 percent of the populace (self reported) would be willing to take up arms to defend our way of life. One leftist commentator expressed the fear that that could be as many as 30 million white supremacist Trump supporters

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Were people with some sort of badge at the rally? Wouldn't surprise me. Are they the ones who fomented the breach of the Capitol that has so many people verklempt? Not that I know of.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The once and future president, IMO

The only way DeSantis will get the torch is if Trump hands it to him (but I do like what I've seen of DeSantis so far)

You don't see lefties doing everything they can to keep DeSantis from running (yet), so what does that tell you about who they really fear

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Were people with some sort of badge at the rally? Wouldn't surprise me. Are they the ones who fomented the breach of the Capitol that has so many people verklempt? Not that I know of.
    Given their history of infiltrating groups and coaxing people to do bad things as if they were just random supporters of the group/cause to allow them to make arrests for SOMETHING to take bad people off the street, most likely yes.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Donald got a bit of a boo’ing the other day when he said he supported the vaccine and got the booster. With time out of the limelight, he may be bleeding off some of his fan base. I don’t know that he’ll be the Republican candidate in 2024.
    Hopefully an Independent. Time to take the GOP completely out of the equation when it comes to holding power. I know, it hands it to the dems. That all sets on the shoulders of the entrenched RINO GOP leadership. We either continue the communist slow walk or turn it upside down.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Again, I agree. What about the time held in custody without trial? Negotiate this, delay that, blah, blah. But is there a period of time in which holding the accused without trial is considered obtuse to the theory of a speedy trial? Can there be any scrutiny applied to delayed prosecution per legal theory? People trespassed. Some might will be proven to have vandalized or worse. Is there a defined point at which the prosecution must $cht or get off the pot (more or less)?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This is the Pravda machine rolling out the articles to set the stage for more antics around the 2024 election. This is just getting started.

"Democrats claim that democracy is under attack in America and Democrats must act decisively to protect it. They’ve been trying to end the filibuster, nationalize voting, and pack the Supreme Court. The most ominous “fix,” which hinges on the myth of a “January 6 Insurrection,” sees retired generals argue that the military must purge the ranks of Trump supporters and prepare for a military coup to block a future contested election. This is unconstitutional, illegal, and spells the end of American democracy."

They want chaos to seize power, and they are setting themselves up as the “good guys.”

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Again, I agree. What about the time held in custody without trial? Negotiate this, delay that, blah, blah. But is there a period of time in which holding the accused without trial is considered obtuse to the theory of a speedy trial? Can there be any scrutiny applied to delayed prosecution per legal theory? People trespassed. Some might will be proven to have vandalized or worse. Is there a defined point at which the prosecution must $cht or get off the pot (more or less)?
    This is why they keep calling it an insurrection and using the Patriot Act to justify denying American citizens of their fundamental constitutional rights like unlawful indefinite detention, denial of legal counsel, trial by jury, etc. No one thought anything of it when we allowed that to become law for foreign terrorists but at the same time nothing in there prohibited it from being used against our own citizens. I've always said that 9/11 was really the turning point because everything that followed was more or less a slow march to America's demise.

Top Bottom