Ft Wayne

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    just takes a little google search.

I asked for more than anonymous sources. That article has nothing but innuendo and assumptions with no facts. It’s a smear article at best.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Well, half the country anyways, and the half that has most of the guns and ammo... And doomsday preppers.

See, the only way this narrative works is if Democrats are still in power during the next election. That way they have the Pentagon as their muscle to smack down any attempts at resistance. 1/6 was just a dress rehearsal for what they really want which is to march U.S. troops down Main Street USA and disarm and/or imprison anyone not adequately progressive. Why else would they be discarding centuries of military wisdom in favor of leftist propaganda? Why else would they be supporting defunding local police departments in spite of the obvious social repercussions? Because to take out an armed civilian population you have to remove their safety net and brainwash an army who will follow orders to detain or shoot their own countrymen.

Lori Lightfoot in Chicago is kind of a warning siren for this. She's been bleeding police officers since she took office, blames retailers for the crime sprees, and now she's trying to get ATF to come in not to help deal with the crime but to remove any remaining guns from the streets of THE MOST GUN REGULATED CITY IN AMERICA!

If you're trying to oppress a population, first you have to disarm them. Ask Australia.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    just takes a little google search.

From your cite:

A spokesperson for DeSantis told The Hill that "The report referenced contains plenty of unsourced allegations and innuendo, but zero evidence that Governor DeSantis or anyone connected to the governor’s office has exerted or attempted to exert improper influence on UF. This is because it did not happen."

I would note that the report comes from the faculty senate, who have apparently investigated themselves (faculty) and found their own complaints to be well founded, but do not name names or present other hard evidence such as emails, recordings or affidavits to support the accusation

I going to go with bull****, the same kinds of substanceless accusations rolled out repeatedly against any conservative or Republican with any sort of backbone

If these news organizations are really that concerned with freedom of thought and conscience, I would like to also hear their positions on suppression of the Great Barrington Declaration and the contrarian viewpoints associated with it - not because suppression there would be an excuse for deSantis' people to do the same but to see if they hold such a viewpoint consistently or only decry suppression when it is people from their own side being suppressed

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    No they won't. They'll entertain themselves by saying 'no more mean tweets' and yelling TDS at anyone who disagrees with anything they say.

Stop feeding the clickbait machine.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Did you actually read any of these? 4 were the same article published in different locations. The yahoo article is the same information shuffled. There’s nothing substantial in any of them, just volume to shout down the potential challenger to king biden
    It wasn’t my post. I was just providing a search link with the subject matter. Thank you for reading through them though.

:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I did it. I fed the clickbait machine... That article reads like a ****ing comedy sketch. It's bad. Really bad. The entire read is purely fictional. Complete fantasy. Unabashed hypothetical tale of conflict overtly embellished with what I can only describe as wanton fetish from the author's tormented mind.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Americans may riot if Trump wins....Hey I voted for the guy and liked a bunch of what he did...but where is the commons sense with this narcissist. Don't like taxes, don't like inflation, don't what to see America go bankrupt then why are we all on board for Trump? Obama took us from $10 Trillion debt to $18 Trillion in 8 years and Trump laughed and said watch this and in 4 years took us from $18 T to $27 T debt....He loves debt and the credit card. And in my honest opinion the guy would mandate shots for everyone....He said in TX last weekend he had got the booster (why? because he is all onboard for everyone to get the jab) and the people boood him, and he snapped back "Don't do that!" guess he doesn't like free speech from others. We may get Trump in 2024 and we may regret it....there are way better picks imho....but I'm afraid we are doomed by both parties.

Top Bottom