• flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I have no comment.
    No, not if he loses in a fair election.
    Only if there is a heavy suspicion that it is rigged again.

Now to answer the question about evidence of fraud and cheating.
    I haven't been able to find what I wanted yet but, sending the Republicans home claiming that a water main burst, which was a lie in itself and then pulling boxes of ballots out from under cover of tables after they left and continuing to process unchallenged ballots as seen in video evidence was in itself suspicious even if it was not considered absolute proof, plus the sudden spike of votes for Joe Biden not once but twice at the eleventh hour so to speak to catch up to the Donald.

Now, not only that but thousands showed up for Trump rallys and only dozens showed up for Biden Rally's and you want me to believe that there was no hanky panky going on, GIVE ME A BREAK. Don't pxx down my leg a tell me it's raining.

Trump got more votes the second time around than he did the first time and you want to tell me that the guy that hid in the basement got more votes than that. I'm just not that gullible.

The way I figured it, the Democrats got a big surprise when Hillery lost and they were not going to take a chance the second time around and they felt justified in cheating. Prove me wrong.

Well, is everyone glad the way it turned out?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No, not if he loses in a fair election.
    Only if there is a heavy suspicion that it is rigged again.

I haven't been able to find what I wanted yet but, sending the Republicans home claiming that a water main burst, which was a lie in itself and then pulling boxes of ballots out from under cover of tables after they left and continuing to process unchallenged ballots as seen in video evidence was in itself suspicious even if it was not considered absolute proof, plus the sudden spike of votes for Joe Biden not once but twice at the eleventh hour so to speak to catch up to the Donald.

Now, not only that but thousands showed up for Trump rallys and only dozens showed up for Biden Rally's and you want me to believe that there was no hanky panky going on, GIVE ME A BREAK. Don't pxx down my leg a tell me it's raining.

Trump got more votes the second time around than he did the first time and you want to tell me that the guy that hid in the basement got more votes than that. I'm just not that gullible.

The way I figured it, the Democrats got a big surprise when Hillery lost and they were not going to take a chance the second time around and they felt justified in cheating. Prove me wrong.

Well, is everyone glad the way it turned out?

Get rid of the ****ing central state and its *** clowns.

They can all burn in **** as far as I am concerned.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    He may run, he may not.
    If he does... he may win, he may not.
    If he does run, and he loses, it would most likely be due to a dishonest, illegal election... just as before.

However, that doesn't mean there will be any violent uprising initiated by a large number of conservatives... if any at all.
    It has always been level headed conservatives who strive to KEEP the peace.
    We do, however, ready ourselves for a time when it may not be possible to keep the peace.
    We may have to fight to RESTORE IT, because we know how the other side tends to go off at the least provocation, or none at all.

Having not even clicked on it, I'm 100% sure that story is nothing more than another, in a long line of attempts, to paint each , and every conservative American, with the same broad brush of radical violence, that the left is so guilty of themselves.
    It is a week bid at retaining their fictitious moral high ground.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Quote, We do, however, ready ourselves for a time when it may not be possible to keep the peace.
    We may have to fight to RESTORE IT, because we know how the other side tends to go off at the least provocation, or none at all. Unquote.

I'm as ready as I can be. I never could run, I was forced to stay and fight. Hope it doesn't come to that.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I'm sure there were rigged elections because congressional investigations found evidence...

Just not the 2020 elections...
    The 2000 & 2004 elections, and it wasn't Dominion voting machines, it was DieBold machines.

Short memories here,
    DieBold wasn't allowed to make its own software since it was throwing 3/5 the vote to GWB/Republicans,
    And was decertified for future federal elections, although some machines remain in service with 3rd party software.

Pretty easy to spot, not supposed to be fractions, one voter, one vote, whole numbers...

The 2004 software hack was a little more advanced, learned from the 2000 mistakes...

And keep in mind this corrupted software had to come directly from DieBold since the software had to include local politicians from each district, and was proprietary for each election/district.

And then there is the question of who stuffed paper ballot boxes from democratic districts into self storage lockers in Florida...
    Still sealed with the polling place tape, never made it to be counted.

Those fiascos prompted a lot of changes to see it didn't happen again, and why much of Congress has confidence in the 2020 election results.

As to a bunch of pampered, over-fed couch potatoes,
    The consumers of the propaganda BS claims,
    Coming out to cause a shooting war...
    About zero chance they will pry their butts off the couch and out from behind the computer to cause a 'Revloution'.

The question will be,

"Do I sell the couch, computer, house to buy military grade equipment,
    Get into some kind of fighting shape,
    Live rough under shaky, video game/BoobTube educated leadership,
    While trying to fight a war I know nothing about against a 20 year combat hardened force that has every tool to do the job correctly?"

Even the most intellectually handicapped conspiracy theorists will come to the same conclusion...

Nope, I don't see it happening even in 'Conspiricy Theory' world...
    Just more complaining, whining, internet propaganda and generally anything they can do from the couch...

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Will Americans take up arms? I dunno. But maybe there's some advantage in letting the lefties THINK we will if it will make them think twice about further election fraud.
    'election fraud' = FAKE NEWS, the only election fraud I remember was the guy who voted for trump using his dead wife's ballot. even republican courts and trump appointed judges proved no widespread fraud actually occurred. Now if you can point em in the direction of several links to where it was proven, I will take another look

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    'election fraud' = FAKE NEWS, the only election fraud I remember was the guy who voted for trump using his dead wife's ballot. even republican courts and trump appointed judges proved no widespread fraud actually occurred. Now if you can point em in the direction of several links to where it was proven, I will take another look
    Cant point a person in any direction with his head in the sand…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, because conservatives are typically the lazy ass parasites who vote for whomever will give them the most free ****.

You talk an awful lot of **** about people who are clearly much more intelligent than you are.

Merry Christmas troll.
    JH is just trying to spread a little Christmas cheer in his typical fashion.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This is space prep for getting h.r. 1 passed, otherwise those pesky deplorables might vote more republicans in.

Plus, they have to amp up the emotions so they can push through as much as possible before next years elections

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You should get out (of Facebook) more

I guess you can take the position, like so many on the left do, that since it is difficult to get cases before the courts and ... cautious, shall we say ... judges seem reluctant to grab the hot potato, that lack of a ruling to the effect means no fraud happened

It is odd, though, that the left is quite comfortable affirming many other fables such as white supremacy and systemic racism without any court affirmation of the same

Why do you think the left's deference to the courts is so lopsided?

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

And in 3... 2... 1...

Cant point a person in any direction with his head in the sand…

Doesn't matter that the voting machine election fraud was proven by Congressional investigation,
    And that the vote was thrown to the Republicans in 2000-2004,

And the last election was the most secure, because of previous tampering...

The conspiracy theorists are going to "Believe" whatever their Russian/China propaganda mills crank out...

They are invested in that propaganda, locked into the dogma,
    And no way their egos will let them admit they got, and still are being duped.

Two things at work here,

One is ego, they *think* they are on some kind of 'Insider' information stream, so they are dead nut convinced it just HAS to be true...

It is arrogance/self entitlement.
    They simply CAN'T be wrong, they are way to "Smart" for that...

Second, it's extremists we are dealing with.
    You can never be too extreme enough for them.

Example is EVERYONE that doesn't agree with them is a pedophile/communist or what ever they think is the bottom of the barrel to dehumanize everyone else.

They even attack their own calling them RINOs (Republican In Name Only) when others aren't as extreme as they are...

In case you don't recognize it anymore, think about what the NAZIs did during WWII, or what any genocidal leader has spouted to get followers...

Now some propaganda site on the internet has decided to incite another armed conflict, while being safely away from anything to do with actual violence...

And it's being considered by the "True Believers" because someone mentioned Trump's name...
    Being passed around here is an example, when it should have been dismissed for the internet trash is it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And in 3... 2... 1...

Doesn't matter that the voting machine election fraud was proven by Congressional investigation,

The conspiracy theorists are going to "Believe" whatever their Russian/China propaganda mills crank out...

Two things at work here,

One is ego, they *think* they are on some kind of 'Insider' information stream, so they are dead nut convinced it just HAS to be true...

Example is EVERYONE that doesn't agree with them is a pedophile/communist or what ever they think is the bottom of the barrel to dehumanize everyone else.

They even attack their own calling them RINOs (Republican In Name Only) when others aren't as extreme as they are...

In case you don't recognize it anymore, think about what the NAZIs did during WWII, or what any genocidal leader has spouted to get followers...

Now some propaganda site on the internet has decided to incite another armed conflict, while being safely away from anything to do with actual violence...

And it's being considered by the "True Believers" because someone mentioned Trump's name...
    Being passed around here is an example, when it should have been dismissed for the internet trash is it.
    Is it delusion or eggnog? Hard to tell.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    And in 3... 2... 1...

Two things at work here,

What a joke ,hero in your own mind.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Further more, there will be NO! discussing this. There will be NO! questions taken. And under NO! circumstances will a truly independent investigation occur.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We need another fraudulent election. One that leaves no doubt about the corruption. Lets see what the general public is willing to tolerate.

Top Bottom