• gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Here's Chris Kyle being interviewed by Conan back in 2012

[video=youtube;IiVDtNjORbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiVDtNjORbY[/video]

I don't watch talk shows but that seemed to me to a cool interview by Conan. I would not expect a talk show host to be that supportive.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seth Rogen apologizes for American Sniper comments | Rare

says something ****ty he thinks is clever, gets a negative response, backtracks, but then blames people for being mad. Screw him.

We all know Seth Rogen meant exactly what he said right up until the moment he found out all America isn't like his Hollywood lib buddies.

Seth Rogen is a man child- it's not a character, it's not an act. That is who he is. People like him are much better off if they only speak publically when working off a script written by someone clever.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Seth Rogen is a man child- it's not a character, it's not an act. That is who he is. People like him are much better off if they only speak publically when working off a script written by someone clever.

Not all man children are cut from the same cloth, sir! Some are downright A-OK. <ahem>

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was just in an elevator full of women from a convention. They were from New England, likely NY. One commented on the book I held and they all started gushing about it and the movie and how incredible it was. I said it's great to see a story told with the American soldier as an unashamed hero. They talked until the door closed and I kept going up.

this book/movie is moving people in a dramatic, positive way.

Top Bottom