• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bill Maher is on the bandwagon bashing Chris Kyle saying that in his book he says "the Iraqi's were savages" and "that I hated them"….saying thats not something a Christian should be saying……wow Bill, when did you ever come to the defense of "Christianity". Bill should stick with what he has done to improve and help America, then we wouldn't have to hear him anymore.

Guys like that drive me crazy. Soldiers always attach negative names to their opponents. The Iraqis that were part of the insugency were savages. Gang members, rapists, pirates, murderers, nazis, drug dealers, kkk, bpp, and many others, are all savages. No problem with Kyle saying that at all.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Same here, watched the movie last night. FANTASTIC!!!! Of course I expect nothing less from a Clint Eastwood movie (have not watched a bad one yet). Bradley Cooper transformed himself and I found new respect for him as an actor. Of course the true hero in all this was Kyle. What a story. If anyone watched this movie and thought it glorified war, they're brain dead. It showed the real toll war takes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Same here, watched the movie last night. FANTASTIC!!!! Of course I expect nothing less from a Clint Eastwood movie (have not watched a bad one yet). Bradley Cooper transformed himself and I found new respect for him as an actor. Of course the true hero in all this was Kyle. What a story. If anyone watched this movie and thought it glorified war, they're brain dead. It showed the real toll war takes.
    I think the loons have mostly moved beyond complaining about it glorifying war and are mostly complaining that it glorifies a killer. :rolleyes:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I saw it last night. Theaters are still selling out. If you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for!? Very good movie, I can't remember that last time I saw a movie where at the end when the credits were rolling the whole theater was silent. Nobody said a word only the sound of people leaving. Was very moving.

Jon

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly but........

1) Texting/posting on a forum during a movie(at the theatre) is bad.
    2) Texting/posting on a forum during a moving, emotional, inspirational, riveting movie(at the theatre) that's gripping the nation about a war hero is really bad.

Again, not saying you were doing either of the above, it's just what I interpreted from your post. :dunno:

You're seriously going to give me crap for what I do in the privacy of my own home? You know what the coolest thing is about watching a movie while I sitting in my "own" house. I make the rules. Not you. I can hit the pause when I want. Take a ph call send a message, Take a dump. So don't take this personally but "mind your own business" Your belittling me in a public forum for something I due in the privacy of my own home. Is really cool man, really really cool. Mind your house I'll mind mine.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    You're seriously going to give me crap for what I do in the privacy of my own home? You know what the coolest thing is about watching a movie while I sitting in my "own" house. I make the rules. Not you. I can hit the pause when I want. Take a ph call send a message, Take a dump. So don't take this personally but "mind your own business" Your belittling me in a public forum for something I due in the privacy of my own home. Is really cool man, really really cool. Mind your house I'll mind mine.

I guess posting about criminal activities of stealing movies doesn't stay in the privacy of your own home.

Regardless, awesome movie. I do think the movie was a bit jumpy and strayed from the book, but still I enjoyed it.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

He was asking a question, because he didn't understand….you could of been mature and said you were at home and not the theater like everyone else. Instead you took the cry baby butt hurt offense and showed your true nature. If you want your privacy stay off INGO forums then and stop posting. Now you can continue your baby rant.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I guess posting about criminal activities of stealing movies doesn't stay in the privacy of your own home.

Regardless, awesome movie. I do think the movie was a bit jumpy and strayed from the book, but still I enjoyed it.

I am watching the movie legally. Not an issue. Not a criminal. It's an awesome movie. I have the book but did not get around to reading it first. I have to read it now.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He was asking a question, because he didn't understand….you could of been mature and said you were at home and not the theater like everyone else. Instead you took the cry baby butt hurt offense and showed your true nature. If you want your privacy stay off INGO forums then and stop posting. Now you can continue your baby rant.

I am done with my baby rant. NP

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    We finally got to go and see it last night in Fort Wayne. Our showing was sold out, and after seeing it, I'm really glad people are still flocking to the theaters to watch it. For me the movie does a lot of things, but I think it helps illustrate precisely how evil the jihadists are. I think every American of an appropriate age should watch it.

Top Bottom