• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No need to justify anything. It's perfectly legal as well as beneficial to the conservation of the species and the local economy and provides food for the locals.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it in spite of the recreational outrage.

I have no issue with the legality of the practice. If people want to do it, I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't be able to do it. The justification for doing it, comes from the SA government, not the hunters themselves, who IMO don't really care about the reasonings, as long as it's legal, and they can shoot something very few other people have a chance to.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ever watch meat eater? That dude makes some **** I’m not sure I would try, and I’d try almost anything once. Cooks a coyote in one, with the fur still on it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gre3npeace is a for profit business masquerading as a non-profit. They spend very little on actually helping. Some countries revoked their non-profit status because it was a sham.

I wouldn't know, so you informed me... but nevertheless, the profit they're taking in does come from conservation minded people that don't know any better. And in all honesty, it would not surprise me (no should it, you) if these hunting safaris, were lining plenty of pockets as well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom