• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If I had a choice between driving to the grocery store, picking out a steak, standing in line, paying for it then driving back home -or- some dude/chick bringing me a steak for free and putting $20 in my pocket for the privilege, I'm just not sure which I'd pick.

Surely you would choose the government inspected and verified, healthier, store bought meat that didn’t cost a helpless animal it’s innocent life. :rolleyes:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    File:I-Tawt-I-Taw-A-Puddy-Tat-2.jpg
    I-Tawt-I-Taw-A-Puddy-Tat-2.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Until hunting humans for sport and trophies becomes legal, I won’t begrudge anyone an African Trophy hunt. Just think, $500-1000 for a cho-mo tag, $1-2.5K for a rapist, $3-4K for a common murderer, $5-7.5K for a serial killer, $50 for stupid people, and politicians are a nuisance hunt no bag limit, no season. Now THAT would be a hunt.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Who cares if you understand the "need" to hunt or have trophies on the wall? Lots of people don't understand your "need" to own anything more modern than a flintlock pistol. How many times have you defended your life with a firearm? Enough to justify your "need" for one? If she's following the law then you don't need to understand anything other than freedom has value, even when people use theirs to do things you may not like.

You don't want to hunt? Don't hunt. Having hunted myself I have no doubt that those who never have absolutely don't "get it" and likely never will.

WOW! I never realized there were so many people on this forum that gives a **** about my opinion!!

Cool!!:rockwoot:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    This exactly!!!!! The I-don't-understand-it-so-it-must-be-bad mentality is precisely what drives those who would do away with the Constitution and disarm all of us.

Holy crap! Another one putting words in my mouth!

What's the INGO record.

Mother ****. I think I know what it feels like to be Kutnupe!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said it was solely for sport. Not me. So you either deliberately misrepresented the truth because you don’t like hunting for sport, or you were speaking on the subject while being ignorant of the facts. Neither is a great look IMO. Unless of course facts aren’t a big deal to you, then in that case, have at it!

Intellectually dishonest post is intellectually dishonest.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Intellectually dishonest post is intellectually dishonest.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :yesway:

As for your false statement, it stands in it’s own as false whether you choose to own it or not. Not owning it just shows the kind of person you are. Or at least the type of person you are online. The interwebz is serious business you know.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Whatever helps you sleep at night :yesway:

As for your false statement, it stands in it’s own as false whether you choose to own it or not. Not owning it just shows the kind of person you are. Or at least the type of person you are online. The interwebz is serious business you know.

You know what, maybe you're right. Maybe there actually are people that spend thousands of dollars to fly to other nations, not just to bag exotic game, but to help feed locals and help the nation with herd management. I find the suggestion dubious, but there are enough stupid people with money, that they might actually try and justify their want for a new stuffed beast with the idea of doing something, they believe is, noble.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Holy crap! Another one putting words in my mouth!

What's the INGO record.

Mother ****. I think I know what it feels like to be Kutnupe!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Lol, toe the line FM77, they'll be out for blood if you keep it up, and next thing you know, you'll have a crew too.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I've never wanted to shoot a giraffe before today.
    A few years ago, there was incredible outrage when a European zoo fed a giraffe to the lions because they needed to cull males to prevent incest issues. The moralizing and handwringing gave me an incredible hankering for giraffe burger. IIRC, there is an outfit out in Wyoming that raises them and sells the meat, but they were out at that time.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    there are enough stupid people with money, that they might actually try and justify their want for a new stuffed beast with the idea of doing something, they believe is, noble.

No need to justify anything. It's perfectly legal as well as beneficial to the conservation of the species and the local economy and provides food for the locals.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it in spite of the recreational outrage.

Top Bottom