• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    " most kids who are autistic are awsome...they are not mentally retarted,,,quite the opposite...their IQ are well over the average...almost all scientist have some sort of autism...einstien had aspergers...even thomas jefferson they belleive to of had aspergers...the list is very interesting...which is why when i hear so called normal ppl call autistic kids retards...well..just shows how stupid we normal ppl are... "
    For some reason I can't rep people so take a mental note that I'm giving you a positive rep :)

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Must have been a lib.

Oh, I know, cause only "libs" could be THAT stupid. :rolleyes: Geez, that statement was just...retarded. :)

And we wonder how obama (spit) got elected

Um, maybe because the Republicans couldn't put up anybody better to defeat him? What does that tell you about the Republicans? They couldn't even defeat Obama. Sad, ain't it?

Now that that is out of the way, just why did you feel it was necessary to make this political?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    For some reason I can't rep people so take a mental note that I'm giving you a positive rep :)

I got him for you.

I have a neighbor who has an autistic son, he wanders over once in a while. They do watch him but he's a little Houdini.

He's getting better about just walking in though, he almost always knocks. If he turns up missing his parents come here first. I've got a big back yard and theirs is pretty small. And my daughter is the same age so there are a lot of toys for him to play with and the fort.

He does come over a lot invited though. My daughter and him get along great. So I think that doesn't help with his wandering.

Oh and both parents and the babysitter have seen me OC, frequently. None of them have said a word. Just stand around and BS while the kids play.

Top Bottom