• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Should have told her that you have a gun incase someone comes into your house/appartment with out an invitation haha.

My sister-in-law has a son that has Autism, you have to keep everything away from him that is dangerous.... I feel bad for people that have disabilities like that.

Once he got of of their house at night and the cops found him walking down the street naked eating butter.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    in all seriousness i would have been afraid the kid would try to say you touched his "pork & beans". seriously you never know, kids want attention sometimes. plus his mom could have even put him up to it to get money from a lawsuit???? just a thought. put a couple bear traps on your lawn, you'll be ok.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Because I am not in the business of appeasing those who cannot recognize a joke.

Without purple, some of the slower members on INGO might have thought that you really meant that you should not have guns in your home. We have ramps for wheelchairs, and those really big stalls in bathrooms, so why not purple text to help the people who are slower than the rest of us. We have to be fair with everyone.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Tonight I was cleaning my kitchen and had put my Glock 17 in its holster on my dining room table. I have a sliding glass door next to the dining room and kitchen that opens to my patio. I didn't have the door locked because I just got done grilling.

While I'm cleaning, I hear my sliding glass door open which is odd to me because I'm the only one that lives here. In walks a kid probably 4 or 5, he immediately starts touching things and picking things up. I could tell pretty quick he was disabled so I smiled at him and asked him where he lived? He didn't respond and kept touching things. I grabbed my gun from the table and attached it back onto my belt because I didn't want to risk him grabbing at it.

All of a sudden, a woman walks into my apartment and sees her son and grabs him and apologizes. I smiled and told her it was no problem and that he had done no harm. She saw my gun on my side and immediately got this very angry look on her face and asked me if I thought that was really necessary? It took me a moment to figure out what she was mad about but then I looked down and I told her that I always keep it on me because you never know what might happen. She pushed her son out the door and said, "I don't think you should have guns around children." I kinda looked at her for a minute and then told her I don't have any kids. She just kept looking at me then walked out and slammed the door.

Anyway, no harm done to anyone, but I feel like I'm now obligated to lock my doors every time I turn my back and always keep an eye out for her son coming in to MY apartment and possibly getting himself hurt.

Welcome to apartment life.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Without purple, some of the slower members on INGO might have thought that you really meant that you should not have guns in your home. We have ramps for wheelchairs, and those really big stalls in bathrooms, so why not purple text to help the people who are slower than the rest of us. We have to be fair with everyone.

When I was younger I had to ride the shot bus with the tinted windows AND seat belts.... my seat had extra padding around it and I had to wear a helmet........:xmad::noway:

Last edited:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010

Well to be honest, I dont care if someone doesnt get it. If they cant understand sarcasm, too bad for them.

But if you want to use it, I wont hold it against you ;)

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Hopefully this is a leason that it is not a good idea to leave your loaded weapon in the open between you and an unlocked door.

You carry the gun to protect yourself. You carry at home to protect against home invasion. If there is actually some realy trouble at your house, the gun on the countertop will be worse than useless to you.:twocents:

Top Bottom