Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I’ll bet the people blown up by their suicide bombers would appreciate it.

They are already dead, so they don't care.

But. I want out of war. Pull our guys and let them deal with their own issues. It’s no longer ours.
    This is my feeling as well. Enough killing there by the US. Let them kill each other.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Is this not enough? Do you need more? They will be supporting them to do terrorist attacks worldwide and here in the United States.
    Again, what does killing any of these people do? We are not going to invade and kill everyone, so nothing changes. We've killed enough people, and lost enough of our youth in that ********.

If they actually do take some action against us, then we can send some MOABs over to remind them what a bad idea that is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    To my way of thinking, if a foreign country asks us to come take care of their problem, then our answer should be, "Okay, but we're going back to WWII tactics. Which means complete and utter destruction of your country's infrastructure and a large number of your citizens (both good and bad). You cool with that?"

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    This would be a good time to strike the taliban. They are no longer in the mountains. Just saying we could really lay it on them now that they are out where we can get them.
    I was thinking the same thing, we have them drawn out of the tunnels and mountains, a perfect time to do a major smack down with some gun ships eh !!!

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Gee I don't know maybe to save the lives of the innocents that will be killed , tortured etc..
    A deterrent of sorts.
    See the people hanging on to our aircraft literally dying to get away from those animals ???
    That is why !
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    C5 galaxy just took off out of Japan headed east. I suspect they are gonna land that one and maybe 1-2 more it at Kabul to finish the evacuation. If you can’t fit 800 people on a c17 I bet you can fit 2k and that Apache and a couple of mraps on a C5.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom