• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have been sick to my stomach since last night. I found myself yelling at the moron speaking from the White House on the way home.

First, this is what you get when you elect Communist subversives to the highest levels of your government.
    Second, it is what you get EVERY D*** TIME the Democrats are in power. Another utter military / foreign policy disaster by clueless idiots that simply live in the delusion of how they WANT things to be, rather than how they are...

There was a way to leave, and this WAS NOT THE WAY!

At the end of the day what the U.S. has had is a degree of trust and confidence by the rest of the world in our currency, our military prowess, and our willingness to stand by "friends" (NATO etc.). Biden and his fellow Communists, and the inept buffoonery of those they have placed in power of the various Executive agencies have done more damage to U.S. credibility in 6 months than was done in decades by his predecessors.

I sincerely hope that those who voted for this empty sack of s*** are pleased with themselves. Your votes, and the mindless whining over "mean tweets" have fairly well destroyed the last of the United States of America's credibility. Which was the only thing holding up what was left of our standard of living.

The last President negotiated Middle East peace deals which had eluded 40 years of Presidents. He understood you don't negotiate from a position of weakness, but from a position of strength or power. All that he accomplished was in spite of an unrelenting effort to undermine him by the professional politician / bureaucrat class.

What this befuddled figurehead and his Communist / subversive ( and after this quite possibly traitorous) cohorts have accomplished is to strip the last vestiges of trust and confidence our allies had in this Nation. His Dimentia in Chief may well have paved the way for massive terrorist attacks on this Nation at the same time the entire Middle East through to India could erupt in conflict.

May the lord help the United States of America, for it is sure the current worthless POS in control want to do no less than destroy this Nation.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    This would be a good time to strike the taliban. They are no longer in the mountains. Just saying we could really lay it on them now that they are out where we can get them.
    And why do we "want to get them"?

Taliban never did anything to us to warrant an invasion. They just had a problem with some foreign country invading their homeland. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And why do we "want to get them"?

Taliban never did anything to us to warrant an invasion. They just had a problem with some foreign country invading their homeland. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
    Really you are asking? This would be a great opportunity to take out multiple high value targets.

Top Bottom