• ...and so much more!
  • blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    If I ever start missing politicians, I have lost my way
    16 When evil people are in power, crime increases. But the righteous will live to see the downfall of such people.

17 Discipline your children and you can always be proud of them. They will never give you reason to be ashamed.

18 A nation without God's guidance is a nation without order.

Proverbs 29:16-27

Nothing wrong with wanting good men in power !

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I sure do. Quiet in the ME (peace treaties signed!), energy independence, record employment levels (especially amongst minorities), greatly reduced illegal immigration at the southern border. Respect of our allies and enemies. Sure, some of our "allies" didn't like him, because he wanted them to pay their share of the bar tab, but that's as it should have always been.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Boooooooooo
    giphy.gif

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Got little inside intel,

Plan was for all non combatant US citizens to be Cat I for evacuation.

Cat II armed US State dept, Contractors and spooks.

Cat III SIV’s

My source stated it’s a sh$#show people are not all accounted for. AMC didn’t have airlift staged or the support dudes in place. Kuwait is not up and running yet. They are trying to use the surge area at Arfijan.
    Thanks for the Intel. What are SIVs?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seems like Afghanistan is taking a page out of the Iranian playbook. Wait until a weak Democrat president takes charge to act out. The Iranian hostage crisis ended when Reagan was elected. Afghanistan started getting quieter after Trump was elected. Now we have Biden. At least Jimmy Carter was likeable, and seemed like a good person. Lousy president, but a decent human being. Can't say the same for Biden.

And I think Trump was an *******. It's why I voted for him. We needed an ******* instead of a weak apologist.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seems like Afghanistan is taking a page out of the Iranian playbook. Wait until a weak Democrat president takes charge to act out. The Iranian hostage crisis ended when Reagan was elected. Afghanistan started getting quieter after Trump was elected. Now we have Biden. At least Jimmy Carter was likeable, and seemed like a good person. Lousy president, but a decent human being. Can't say the same for Biden.

And I think Trump was an *******. It's why I voted for him. We needed an ******* instead of a weak apologist.

Goat ******* hoping for a plane full of cash.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Gee I don't know maybe to save the lives of the innocents that will be killed , tortured etc..
    A deterrent of sorts.
    See the people hanging on to our aircraft literally dying to get away from those animals ???
    That is why !
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I don't really care about Afghanistan or its people. I never pledged allegiance to Afghanistan. I don't pay taxes to Afghanistan.

Has biden completely ****ed up the situation? Yep. There should have been a deal reached with the taliban to allow an orderly withdrawal, which if I remember correctly, Trump kind of had something like that going on and biden threw it away.

But if you want to throw away your bank account and all your income on the war, I'm sure there's places accepting donations. Don't make me do it for you.

I also don't have as much beef with the taliban as I have with democrats here at home. The taliban isn't trying to push perverted sexual content on kids in school. The taliban isn't trying to convince kids to cut their dick off. The taliban isn't trying to force vaccinations on me. The taliban didn't rig our election.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom