• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Someone wrote him a good speech I’ll give him that.

fact is that he has had months to come up with a plan for orderly withdrawal that didn’t end up like this. Even if his underlings blew smoke up his rear and told him it was gonna be fine it’s still his fault. He’s the boss, a good leader takes responsibility for f**k ups that happen under them, they don’t deflect and lay the blame on others.

sure if this had happened on day 10 he might have a reason to say it’s someone else’s fault but in the same amount of time his admin has wasted since getting in office is roughly the same amount of time it took to plan the initial invasion.

didn’t have time to fix it. What a load of bulls**t

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm not sure if it's supposed to be serious.
    Do people really believe that "trigger discipline" equates to "being trained by Uncle Sam"?

As if no other country or group teaches proper trigger discipline to their civilian fighters.
    I believe that trigger discipline means being trained. And the fact that the US spent over $2T over the last 20 years trying to train the army to hold down the fort, not to mention that the CIA has been training proxy militias for longer than that, I have to hazard the guess that chances are we trained them to me more effective killers, and also just happened to leave a ****load of advanced equipment and vehicles laying around after we tucked tail and moved out of Baltimore in the middle of the night.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember the last days of Vietnam pretty vividly. All the anger, sadness and angst felt by many of you is pretty similar to what was felt back then by veterans. Perhaps not quite as much today though. 1/25th of the war dead for US Soldiers. Volunteer army vs draftees. We were pretty pissed at the government. Most of us have stayed that way.

I rememebr those days as well in 1975, the imagery is the same with the planes and helicopters, but as I rememebr it took weeks for the NVA to move in rather than what seems to be days or even hours.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    "I refuse to put any more Americans in danger in Afghanistan!" 2 minutes later... "I will be sending in 6000 additional troops to Afghanistan." What a blithering idiot.
    ...in increments of 3000, 2000 and 1000 over a 4-day rolling revision of my national security team's strategy based on the contingencies we've looked at... or some BS. It sounded like Dr. Fauci wrote some of this crap.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I rememebr those days as well in 1975, the imagery is the same with the planes and helicopters, but as I rememebr it took weeks for the NVA to move in rather than what seems to be days or even hours.
    I really don't know what difference it makes. Withdrawal from the battlefield after losing is a defeat, no matter how you slice it.

The Taliban have had months to prepare for the ultimate removal of the invaders. It was never going to be pretty.

It's another US defeat.

Attachments

• PySdNGa.jpeg
      PySdNGa.jpeg
      1.3 MB · Views: 12
    Top Bottom