• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yeah, you nailed it but I maybe should have spelled it out a bit more. She wasn't literally SecDef but from the little I know it sure seems like she operated as a second one, not as the counterbalance role Sec of State should have been.

Anyway, one last parting shot as a reminder of Bill's involvement in where we are today:
    I will always believe former president Clinton has blood on his hands. Lots of blood on his hands.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Looks like this new “woke” Taliban is a little different from the old Taliban

I wouldn't count on it.

Without a war, the taliban men are going to have a lot of extra time on their hands. I feel sorry for the goats... alot of them are going to be walking around bow legged from here on out.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Biden was a Senator during Saigon, VP during Benghazi and now POTUS (not mine) during Kabul.

People are hanging onto the outsides of aircraft until they get blown off, some are making it to a couple thousand feet. We are using Apache helo’s to try and chase them away from the C17s.

Next up, slaughter in the streets; forced marriages of young girls to Taliban “heroes”. And the reconstitution of the terrorist training camps. They will probably open the soccer stadiums for public beheading soon now.
    US-embassy-kabul-vs-Saigon-2.jpeg
    And now I see we’ll be sending 6,000 troops back in after the fight is already lost. More grist for the mill.

Kabul-Airport.jpg
    People-were-killed-by-planes-taking-off-from-Kabul-airport.jpeg
    kabul-airport-afghanistan.png

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Bidet is having his “Saigon moment”

Taliban Control Afghanistan. Three Killed in Kabul Airport as Afghans Scramble to Escape . . . At least three people were killed by gunfire Monday morning in chaotic scenes at the passenger terminal of Kabul’s international airport, where thousands of Afghans who fear for their lives after the Taliban takeover of the country converged in hopes of getting on an evacuation flight as the insurgents consolidate their control over the capital. Witnesses reported seeing the prone, bloodied bodies lying on the ground just outside the terminal building. The U.S. military took over security of the airport to facilitate a massive airlift of foreign diplomats and citizens after the Afghan government collapsed on Sunday. Those evacuation flights are processed on a separate military side of the airport. Officials at the U.S. Central Command weren’t immediately available for comment. Wall Street Journal

The Afghan President, VP and all critical staff have fled the country.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ugh oh…mainstream media starting to report the cracks in the Biden armor.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/16/politics/joe-biden-afghanistan-border-masks-covid-19/index.html

Biden's promise to the American people was that his years in public life had best prepared him to avoid the chaos that defined the Trump era. But at the moment, chaos is winning over competence. And that is a major problem for Biden and his administration.

...... But at the moment, chaos is winning over supposed competence. And that is a major problem for Biden and his administration.

EDITED FOR REALITY.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Listening to Biden now. WTF world does he live in?? He's deflecting all over the place trying not to talk about Afghanistan and what's going on there NOW.

Top Bottom