• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Just keep poking that snake...

Just wondering what the argument will be after the millions of soccer moms join the liberals and garner enough votes to change the Constitution and eliminate the 2nd Amendment legally.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Just keep poking that snake...

Just wondering what the argument will be after the millions of soccer moms join the liberals and garner enough votes to change the Constitution and eliminate the 2nd Amendment legally.

I highly doubt that would ever happen, and even if the process began. Its a long involved process that us on the side of true liberty would be able to mount a formitable defense to make sure that a change like that does not happen. There are people in this country who would never allow so much individual liberty to be trampled on.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    INGO can really be nauseating at times. :puke: Soccer moms? Really?

you think those Demand Action groups are a joke?

They've gained more ground than the Brady Campaign ever did. They've rebranded and grown and focused on demographics, specifically women who now outnumber men in voting.

People seem to forget the Left has mastered campaigning and getting votes.

Some of us pay attention to this stuff and haven't overlooked Shannon Watts, former democrat strategist, who started Moms Demand Action. They are organizing and targeting every candidate they can in states they have a chance to take seats.

What's our side doing? Marching... stirring up the hornets nest... giving them more ammo to work with.

Sure, we know what the founders intended with the 2nd Amendment... doesn't mean they won't focus on eliminating it altogether... legally.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I highly doubt that would ever happen, and even if the process began. Its a long involved process that us on the side of true liberty would be able to mount a formitable defense to make sure that a change like that does not happen.

Formable defense against what? Them outnumbering us in a vote?

There are people in this country who would never allow so much individual liberty to be trampled on.

so you don't believe in the Constitution? If they get the votes, what can you do to stop it?

I've made the same argument with muslims overtaking nations in Europe, where they are breeding and growing in numbers at alarming rates. They will take over those countries and implement sharia via the voting booth.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    back to the videos, I just watched JY's 2nd video.

Doesn't seem so ready to go to someone's house to whup some azz, now does he?

Guess he realized he was talking to a marine who could probably hold his own.

I need to spend some time to watch some of Adam's videos, hadn't heard much of him prior to this march.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    you think those Demand Action groups are a joke?

They've gained more ground than the Brady Campaign ever did. They've rebranded and grown and focused on demographics, specifically women who now outnumber men in voting.

People seem to forget the Left has mastered campaigning and getting votes.

Some of us pay attention to this stuff and haven't overlooked Shannon Watts, former democrat strategist, who started Moms Demand Action. They are organizing and targeting every candidate they can in states they have a chance to take seats.

What's our side doing? Marching... stirring up the hornets nest... giving them more ammo to work with.

Sure, we know what the founders intended with the 2nd Amendment... doesn't mean they won't focus on eliminating it altogether... legally.

This is the reason I can NEVER identify myself as a "Conservative" or anything else associated with that structure. Timidity is nothing but fear! There is nothing wrong with being cautious, but do you mean to tell me that one person who started a cause now has you cringing in a corner, afraid to raise your head, even though the cause she started was meant to strip away your rights?

I'm not sure what "we" are doing, but this guy is doing something and even if you don't march with him, you could at least stop pouring salt on his effort. I guess you are against "marching" of any sort, because that is giving them ammo? Didn't I see you at a rally here in Indianapolis? Come on man! Stop thinking you are going to make friends with them and they will then leave you alone!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    back to the videos, I just watched JY's 2nd video.

Doesn't seem so ready to go to someone's house to whup some azz, now does he?

Guess he realized he was talking to a marine who could probably hold his own.

I need to spend some time to watch some of Adam's videos, hadn't heard much of him prior to this march.

Yeah, watch some videos.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Just a note to those of you nauseated by soccer moms:

I live in the burbs. I'm white. I'm middle class. I drive a van.
    Until mine graduated, I spent MOST of my time being a taxi for volleyball, softball, soccer, band, basketball, and Girl Scouts.... sometimes from one event to another.
    By all definitions, *I* was/am a "soccer mom"... and it "nauseates" *me* to constantly hear people classifying all the involved moms into that same category and then equating it with bleeding heart liberals.
    Kids with lots of activities does not equate "liberal mom".

Just sayin'.

Signed,
    Independent thinking libertarian leaning fiscally conservative Constitutionally-minded Soccer mom.

/rant

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Until mine graduated, I spent MOST of my time being a taxi for volleyball, softball, soccer, band, basketball, and Girl Scouts.... sometimes from one event to another.
    By all definitions, *I* was/am a "soccer mom"... and it "nauseates" *me* to constantly hear people classifying all the involved moms into that same category and then equating it with bleeding heart liberals.

Just sayin'.

Signed,
    Independent thinking libertarian leaning fiscally conservative Constitutionally-minded Soccer mom.

/rant

EXACTLY! So, why are these moms overlooked by the very groups they support? Yeah, they may have moms to speak to the media about the "devastation that guns produce," but there are also moms who can talk about the safety guns produce for them and their families.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

Just sayin'.

Signed,

/rant

soccer-mom-with-a-gun.jpg

soccer_mom_gun_270_MATA.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Sgtusmc

Master