• ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Just do it in type form? :laugh:

Speaking my mind is trash talking? Please tell me how that is? Have I threatend anyone? Have I called him out? No, none of the above. Do I think he has acted like an idiot in some of his videos, yes. Maybe you don't know the difference between opinion and trash talking.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Speaking my mind is trash talking? Please tell me how that is? Have I threatend anyone? Have I called him out? No, none of the above. Do I think he has acted like an idiot in some of his videos, yes. Maybe you don't know the difference between opinion and trash talking.

Really?? What about this?

What a joke. He got butt hurt and called out Yeager. Why even waste the energy. I think he is nothing but a wack job attention whore. I'll be watching the news to see **** go bad.

I especially like the part about how youll be watching to see **** go bad....really? Get enjoyment out of bad things happening to real patriots? Sad...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I especially like the part about how youll be watching to see **** go bad....really? Get enjoyment out of bad things happening to real patriots? Sad...

None in that number would, IMO, be considered a "real" patriot. Depending on how this plays out, their actions could be dangerously close to insurrection. This isnt the Bonus Army, this is a group of armed men, strangers even amonst themselves, marching on the Capitol.

Who knows what each individual's motives are for attending? Surely one doesn't think 1000+ people, in ANYTHING, are of a singular mind? The guy there for the "right" reasons could easily find himself shoulder to shoulder with a neo-Nazi or Sovereign Citizen pining for a fight. OR for the tinfoilers, a goverment agent secreted among the crowd to "pop things off."

Adam "Koresh," oops Kokesh is a nutcase of EPIC porportions, simply isn't that smart, or he's genius that will doesn't actually expect this event to actually take place. Take your pick, but he's still very dangerous to Americans, and to our rights in general.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

I especially like the part about how you'll be watching to see **** go bad....really? Get enjoyment out of bad things happening to real patriots? Sad...

We don't agree, and that's fine. I'm done trying to explain myself to you, or anyone else. If you support him and his "march", then by all means, that's your right. I will not however call you unpatriotic, because my view does not line up with yours.

Last edited:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    We don't agree, and that's fine. I'm done trying to explain myself to you, or anyone else. If you support him and his "march", then by all means, that's your right. I will not however call you unpatriotic, because I my view does not line up with yours.

I dont believe I called you unpatriotic. Although it was implied. Laughing at the failure of others who are trying to do what they believe to be patriotic, is a very unpatriotic thing to do. You don't have to agree with this method, but dont **** all over it.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Holy cow after looking on youtube for this adam character all I can say is what a flipping rude arrogant dope head. The dude has some major mental issues. As for his goofy march on Washington, like most other things his warped life I tend to think it is a pretty stupid idea.

Top Bottom