• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    What a joke. He got butt hurt and called out Yeager. Why even waste the energy. I think he is nothing but a wack job attention whore. I'll be watching the news to see **** go bad.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I'm with Doc on this one. People won't change a crippling government by following THEIR rules. That would be like hoping to win a game that a dishonest kid made up and continues to make up as the game progresses. That's simply asinine. Those who make up the rules will win the game unless challenged.

If I could make it work to be there, I would.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Yeager should make a video from this guy's mailbox. "I knocked on the door but apparently no one is home." :dunno:

:laugh:

:twocents:.......Yer 'hero'......well... he'll run his loud mouth ta wrong dude some these times.......an'when he go's ta wipe his azz.......he'll find his teeth down there......:):.......or somebody'll reach in,pull his liver out his throat...hahaha....:popcorn:

And your name is USPatriot? Laughable
    :):.......Hahahaha......really.....

Just noticed this adam has been arrested...

Not surprise'n.......:rolleyes:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Never heard of Adam. He comes off as an evangelist type to me. Definitely appears to have the zealot following.

If you can get yourself arrested for not doing anything wrong, you're probably doing something wrong. Just a thought.

Looks like he should have kept his march idea a little quieter. Maybe more of a flash mob type deal. Might have avoided the "man" getting all up in his keister.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    This is what I have to say to all of you that think he is some kind of hero Patriot. If you feel so strongly about his little "march", then go join him. If not, then you are just piggy backing off of someone else. There is a difference between bravery and stupidity. I hope all of you that support him join his cause, if not, I don't want to hear it. How many of you have attended any local protests, or those at the State House? Probably not most of you. It's easy to talk a big game on the internet.

On that note, if he was indeed arrested on false pretenses, then I support him in that manner. I do not however support his cause.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    On that note, if he was indeed arrested on false pretenses, then I support him in that manner. I do not however support his cause.

Correct me if I've got it wrong, but isn't his cause as relates to guns "Constitutional carry"?
    And as it relates to everything else, the freedom and liberty to "own one's self"? :dunno:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Correct me if I've got it wrong, but isn't his cause as relates to guns "Constitutional carry"?
    And as it relates to everything else, the freedom and liberty to "own one's self"? :dunno:

I don't support his proposed march. I see it as nothing but a recipe for disaster. I feel it will do more harm then good. What I find funny is, if I do not see eye to eye with people that do support it. Somehow I do not believe in our Constitutional rights. As I said before, if anyone supports it, then they better show up for the march. If not, then they are nothing but talk.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't support his proposed march. I see it as nothing but a recipe for disaster. I feel it will do more harm then good. What I find funny is, if I do not see eye to eye with people that do support it. Somehow I do not believe in our Constitutional rights. As I said before, if anyone supports it, then they better show up for the march. If not, then they are nothing but talk.

What is this "recipe for disaster" of which you speak? What exactly can happen? It's nothing more than the recipe some conjure up about carrying a gun. It's the same recipe some suggest about OCers. It's the same recipe that was spoken of when there were OC marches here in Indianapolis! We can all image the worst that can happen in any situation, but what if it does some good?

It's just as easy to sit on the side lines and point at the faults as it is for others to support him. Either way, the weight is on his back. I guess if something bad does happen, you will at least have the opportunity to bump your post with "i told you so!" but, if nothing happens, will you be there to say you were wrong?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

There's a vast difference between supporting a "cause" and supporting an "event".

I support the notion of Constitutional carry, which I believe to be his "cause" (since no one has clarified otherwise).
    I don't support the "event" of this particular march, which I believe to be reckless.
    That's not to say I don't support any "Pro Constitutional" causes resulting in particular events, as I have attended. I simply don't find *this one* to be productive... actually, quite the contrary.
    But, I digress...
    Cause =/= event. (my :twocents:... worth exactly what you paid for it.)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    What is this "recipe for disaster" of which you speak? What exactly can happen? It's nothing more than the recipe some conjure up about carrying a gun. It's the same recipe some suggest about OCers. It's the same recipe that was spoken of when there were OC marches here in Indianapolis! We can all image the worst that can happen in any situation, but what if it does some good?

It's just as easy to sit on the side lines and point at the faults as it is for others to support him. Either way, the weight is on his back. I guess if something bad does happen, you will at least have the opportunity to bump your post with "i told you so!" but, if nothing happens, will you be there to say you were wrong?

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I also have no problem with saying what I think or fell about something either. If people want to support him, that's their choice. Don't tell me I don't believe in the Constitution when I do.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I also have no problem with saying what I think or fell about something either. If people want to support him, that's their choice. Don't tell me I don't believe in the Constitution when I don't.

Your words. You say right there in that post that you don't believe in the Constitution. Now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that was a typo, and you meant "do" instead of "don't."

But that said, you're the one who said you don't support his cause, which to the best knowledge of anyone here, is what we call "Constitutional Carry." Simply put, that means the right to keep and bear arms:

I do not however support his cause.

:dunno: Maybe it wasn't a typo after all.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom