• ...and so much more!
  • dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well.
    Seems to me that Adam Kokesh is like a James Yeager with a little less testosterone
    and quite a few more books read (and better facial hair grooming and no twitching)

I am of the stripe that appreciates a man who stands up to criticism and defends his position. Both James and Adam meet this criteria.

I do believe he handed James his ass in the video. I sure hope Mr. Yeager consults with his attorney before heading down to
    1516 Snowflake Court
    Herndon Virginia

However, I share the opinion that open carry events ultimately will result in less freedom .... not more. The political reaction against such marches may ultimately be more laws against legal carry.

That being said ... I'm open minded, and if someone can show me where open carry has resulted in more freedom for gun owners, I'll listen.

As an aside ... I did not appreciate it when Adam indicated that Yeager was supporting the "Imperialism of the American Government" in Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    That's funny right there.

I like the bit about anti freedom because he was an undercover drug agent.

I thought it was this guys voice that made me not like him but that's not it he is just stupid.

I'm sorry but an armed march on DC for gun rights is nothing like the founding fathers standing up.

I'd go just so I can march right in front of Adam, then when he got Posey and told me to get behind him I'd call him out for anti freedom.

victoriousone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Wow. It's like an all star battle of the crazy-eyed gun people. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be a big boost to our collective public image as sane, rational and responsible gun owners.

victoriousone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._civil_disobedience_in_dc_on_july_4th-13.html

If I open carry in Indiana I'm exercising my right to protect myself and loved ones.

If I open carry in Washington D.C, I'm no longer a sane, rational, or responsible gun owner.

Let's be real here.

Absolutely. let's be real, both and kokesh and yeager are agitators who like to pull stunts that A) get lord of media attention, B) Do nothing to actually advance gun rights, C) Make moderates and otherwise open-minded fence sitters think they are the voice of the gun community, something that actually harms our credibility.

If you want to walk around frightening school moms in Indiana, that's your business. At least you're not looking for a news camera to film you doing it.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    so we shouldnt stand up for our rights? Is that what im reading from most of the people in this thread? So its cool to defend your constituational rights if its legal and allowed by the government, but not cool to defend your rights if its illegal. I dont think thats how it works. You dont need to carry a rifle to protest or agree with that is going on. You can choose not to, but I respect a guy that is willing to give up freedom to get freedom.

I think the idea behind the march is to show that people shouldnt be afraid of the government, it should be afraid of the people. We already allow the first amendment to be stomped on without any resistance and now we're going to allow them to keep climbing the ladder with the second?

Tell me more about how the revolutionary war and its idea were legal and allowed by government (British)

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    so we shouldnt stand up for our rights? Is that what im reading from most of the people in this thread? So its cool to defend your constituational rights if its legal and allowed by the government, but not cool to defend your rights if its illegal. I dont think thats how it works. You dont need to carry a rifle to protest or agree with that is going on. You can choose not to, but I respect a guy that is willing to give up freedom to get freedom.

I think the idea behind the march is to show that people shouldnt be afraid of the government, it should be afraid of the people. We already allow the first amendment to be stomped on without any resistance and now we're going to allow them to keep climbing the ladder with the second?

Tell me more about how the revolutionary war and its idea were legal and allowed by government (British)

Can you pass along your youtube channel so we can see the video of this event?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Interesting video. It's certainly one of the better "Yeager rebuttal" videos I've seen.

He mentions Yeager being a former undercover cop and calls it anti-freedom. Then he says he's never seen Yeager "renounce" that stand. Maybe he's never seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mwDtPJMMnI

Otherwise it just seems like two guys with YouTube channels with differing opinions. That's cool.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

It appears that way. I've been arguing this topic on social media all day now dont feel like going there again but long story short im with ya.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso

Nicely said Doc. It amazes me the criticism this march gets in a pro gun forums, its mind boggling. Just goes to show who is really willing to fight for their rights and who is the real sheeple who do what they are told by big brother. An unjust law is no law. Than when people are willing to risk what they have to change it, they get criticized, and told to write their politicians and do it the LEGAL way. SMH!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I think it's funny how everyone is anti-yeager now. I don't see anything wrong with his video that keeps being brought up. He named no one, yet voiced his disgust at the trampling of our innate right to self defense.

Never heard of the guy in the OP, and his first sentence made me stop watching. reminds me of some of the kids I play on xbox live, annoying, and trollish.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it's funny how everyone is anti-yeager now. I don't see anything wrong with his video that keeps being brought up. He named no one, yet voiced his disgust at the trampling of our innate right to self defense.

Never heard of the guy in the OP, and his first sentence made me stop watching. reminds me of some of the kids I play on xbox live, annoying, and trollish.
    Which video are we talking about. The one where he makes a blanket statement about "going to start killing people?" If so does it make that statement any better because he didn't specifically name names?

I'm not looking to re-hash all this i'm just trying to understand what you're talking about.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:yesway:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

I was anti Yeager before it was cool.

Yeager is a blow hard, and an idiot.

Top Bottom