Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I personally believe a lot of time has been wasted by the few overseers who've been beating the drum foe a kinder, gentler more PC INGO.

I am thoroughly P****d and if you are too, have at it and call anti's and Fudds whatever you like.

I want a say-what's-on-your-mind INGO. If it's anger. So be it. If it's compassion, so be that too. If it's frustration, let it out. Language? INGO doesn't have to pay for *'s they replace your naughty words with. Have at it. This is a forum for "gun" people. The "gun culture" is strong here. It's a place where people can be themselves.

But, if you put what's on your mind on INGO, it's fair that people can put what's on their mind about that. I'd rather have real conversations than phony conversations required by attitude police. And I'm not talking about mods.

So if it's fair for you to say your thing, seems reasonable that it's fair for other people to comment on that. Both sides may not like what the other said. But if we're not snowflakes, we should be able to handle that. I haven't read all of the posts around all that. I'd say if someone thinks people here are being hypocritical, if they have a pretty solid case, it's pretty easy to make it. If they haven't made the case. Well, that's fair to point out too. I guess I'm saying don't take things personally. If you see that some anti-gun zealots deserve to be called whiny *****es. Call them whiny *****es. Or I dunno. Maybe I need to get read in to see what all the fuss is about.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't think so.

Well. I am in the hand full you mentioned.

I guess is am not understanding. Many members expressed their views/emotion and opinions on this topic and so many others as well. As long as it is not hate filled or calling others names there is no issues. None.

Ingo was the wild Wild West at 1 point but times change. People/members change. Owners change.
    No one is angrier than I am right now. I near had an aniurism when all this Obam/Holder crap came out. The mere thought of those deputies not engaging. The stupid bull **** excuses and the ****ing bull **** that the sheriff has been spewing makes my heart sick.

You are not alone.

If you have an issue with how we run this site I have pm box and welcome the conversation.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with everything that you said. But, where does that leave us? Sure what was done wasn't fine. They knew it wasn't fine when they did it, and they still know it isn't fine while they perpetuate it. But the public doesn't have a "fine" meter on their TV sets to tell them what's BS and what's not.

It just looks to me like an NBA player complaining to the ref that he got fouled when he took it to the rim and missed, instead of getting back on defense to prevent a fast-break opportunity.

Actually, I think a lot of people are smarter than we give them credit for. I think people see through the bull**** if they're eyes aren't too caked with ideological nonsense. I think this is a loser for the left. It think CNN "town hall" won the people they already have, but they lost the moderates, and of course the people they've never had. It was just too obvious to anyone who isn't already biased that it was a setup. It was stupidly obvious.

I think Dana and Rubio actually sounded more sane than a bunch of kids acting disrespectfully to them. I think many people who aren't gun people were absolutely applauded by that. At least that's what I'm sensing.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Actually, I think a lot of people are smarter than we give them credit for. I think people see through the bull**** if they're eyes aren't too caked with ideological nonsense. I think this is a loser for the left. It think CNN "town hall" won the people they already have, but they lost the moderates, and of course the people they've never had. It was just too obvious to anyone who isn't already biased that it was a setup. It was stupidly obvious.

I think Dana and Rubio actually sounded more sane than a bunch of kids acting disrespectfully to them. I think many people who aren't gun people were absolutely applauded by that. At least that's what I'm sensing.

I think you're probably right about there being more reasonable and smart people out there then some of us would think. I know I tend to be a little pessimistic in that way (understatement?).

I always suspected Dana had guts, but she's been impressive throughout this brouhaha.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think you're probably right about there being more reasonable and smart people out there then some of us would think. I know I tend to be a little pessimistic in that way (understatement?).

I always suspected Dana had guts, but she's been impressive throughout this brouhaha.

She stays at the front.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I want a say-what's-on-your-mind INGO. If it's anger. So be it. If it's compassion, so be that too. If it's frustration, let it out. Language? INGO doesn't have to pay for *'s they replace your naughty words with. Have at it. This is a forum for "gun" people. The "gun culture" is strong here. It's a place where people can be themselves.

But, if you put what's on your mind on INGO, it's fair that people can put what's on their mind about that. I'd rather have real conversations than phony conversations required by attitude police. And I'm not talking about mods.

So if it's fair for you to say your thing, seems reasonable that it's fair for other people to comment on that. Both sides may not like what the other said. But if we're not snowflakes, we should be able to handle that. I haven't read all of the posts around all that. I'd say if someone thinks people here are being hypocritical, if they have a pretty solid case, it's pretty easy to make it. If they haven't made the case. Well, that's fair to point out too. I guess I'm saying don't take things personally. If you see that some anti-gun zealots deserve to be called whiny *****es. Call them whiny *****es. Or I dunno. Maybe I need to get read in to see what all the fuss is about.

That would be the quickest way to make INGO Stormfront "lite." I'm not opposed to people speaking their minds, but people tend to get really brave when they have the anonymity of the internet.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That would be the quickest way to make INGO Stormfront "lite." I'm not opposed to people speaking their minds, but people tend to get really brave when they have the anonymity of the internet.

Do you really think we have so many racists here that INGO is nothing more than Stormfront in disguise, putting on a nice face for the public? That's essentially what you just said in your own way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Idunno. I think people are more willing than you’d think to let you know what’s on their minds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom