Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Virtual rep will have to do...:yesway:

Here’s the thing. When I said that, I did not say anything about the rules going away. In fact I said I’m not talking about mods. I’m just saying, say what’s on your mind. Let’s not have thought police on INGO. Let’s not create our own parallel to Political Correctness. Politically correct conversations don’t tend to be real. They’re phony virtue-signaling. Of course all that is within the rules of INGO, where I can still say DiFi is a lying nasty ****. Bloomberg is a lying **********. And David Hogg is a wannabe lying **********.

I don’t have any idea how the **** stormfront fits into INGO based on what I said.

Anybody else count up the asterisks and try to figure out the multi-syllabic words are?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [video=youtube;L0MK7qz13bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/video]

tenor.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anybody else count up the asterisks and try to figure out the multi-syllabic words are?

Some hints are warranted, perhaps. The short one's are one syllable. The two that are longer are the same 3-syllable word. The first syllable could be thought of as a synonym of rooster. The second could be associated with vacuum. Well, then you can probably guess the prefix from there.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    In most cases, pretty much. And when people cross over that line, it seems they are handled swiftly, by mods. If they wasn't such rules in place, why wouldn't someone with those views stick around, and keep preaching their position?

what is an example of a racist statement you’d expect to hear?

if I said blacks were better at basketball than whites would you say i’m An anti-white racist?

edit: just saw CM’s warning, don’t respond

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ohio student planned shooting 'bigger than anything this country's ever seen'

I've said it before and I'll say it again, stop reporting the names of these sick little ****s. Stop posting their pics. Stop making it a game for them, where one sick little **** tries to top the high score of previous ones. Make the only way to know they ever lived be the names of their victims.

This is as simple as a "DO NOT FEED THE BEARS" sign. Media's breathless coverage of these events is feeding these bears. Starve them of what they crave.

This will do more to prevent this **** than any law Congress could pass.

I've pointed this out to many people.
    I think it's getting through, but sadly because instead of waiting years for something to happen, there are reports countrywide of students calling in threats, bringing in guns, etc. And even though the news doesn't put it on national news, I'm pointing out ALL the events in my area, and telling people to imagine this ALL OVER, cause it is.
    And I point out when they had this happen with teen suicides and the news. And what happened when they decided to stop making it 24/7 news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom