Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A guy with that much money that knows he is going to die? More than a couple. That's what the other rooms were for. Don't want the girls to see the guns and ammo.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ah, thanks. Why do people try to insert themselves into stories by making crap up? And why does it always appear on infowars?

Boredom, I suppose. Not to say there weren't other people involved with him in the room, but the receipt part didn't hold up.

Yes, a man with the utmost journalistic integrity!

Hearing Jones on the Joe Rogan podcast... he actually is alright on a few topics. But once he strays into the inter-dimensional mind control lizards, that's where he starts to lose me.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland

Danny B. His MO is guns, booze, boobs.... and lots of money. Went through buds, but didn't finish, bought himself a role on Lone Survivor. He has a ridiculous amount of firearms.

"King of Instagram". Professional poker player too.

People were tearing him up saying he was a coward for running away, when he has a military background, all these guns, and acts tough, and disrespectful for filming while doing so.

He even stated he was leaving to get a gun, later filmed again saying that he had his gun and was heading back to see if he could help. He got back too late to really do anything, but he said he did take a woman to safety in his car.

People need to chill. Thousands upon thousands of people started running. Just because he's known for having guns doesn't mean he needs to stay and get shot too. He said someone got shot right by him, could have easily been him. I can't blame him for getting the F out of there. The argument about people like him should run toward danger is stupid in this case, because no one knew where the danger was. What was he supposed to do run all the way to the hotel? He found out that's where the shooting originated from when the rest of us did.

Whoever wrote that article and all these Twitter people would have ran too. I would have ran. It's easy to act tough when you're not there.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Agreed, running was the best decision one could make there. Unless you had a sniper rifle on your person of course.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "King of Instagram". Professional poker player too.

People were tearing him up saying he was a coward for running away, when he has a military background, all these guns, and acts tough, and disrespectful for filming while doing so.

He even stated he was leaving to get a gun, later filmed again saying that he had his gun and was heading back to see if he could help. He got back too late to really do anything, but he said he did take a woman to safety in his car.

People need to chill. Thousands upon thousands of people started running. Just because he's known for having guns doesn't mean he needs to stay and get shot too. He said someone got shot right by him, could have easily been him. I can't blame him for getting the F out of there. The argument about people like him should run toward danger is stupid in this case, because no one knew where the danger was. What was he supposed to do run all the way to the hotel? He found out that's where the shooting originated from when the rest of us did.

Whoever wrote that article and all these Twitter people would have ran too. I would have ran. It's easy to act tough when you're not there.

I would've scooped up my loved ones and GTFO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That too, assuming I was with them. Since Danny B. doesn't exactly have "loved ones" in the traditional sense, he did what was easily the best option. People blaming him for that are ignorant and watch too many action movies.

Hacksaw Ridge is real! But not everybody has that gene. I, for damn sure, don't.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Hacksaw Ridge is real! But not everybody has that gene. I, for damn sure, don't.

I've never even been in a legitimate fist fight. When bullets start flying from an unknown location, you bet your a** I'm out of there. I'd like to think that if I ever had to defend myself with a firearm, I would be able to, but I just don't know until it happens. I'd be perfectly fine with never finding out how I'd react.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some speculation on the 2nd window being broke

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says

DLVwroqU8AAOFSI.jpg:small

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is the swimming pool argument related to this, or an aside (curiosity...)?

People are making the argument we need to either ban ALL semi-autos, or ALL "military style" rifles because no one "needs them".
    They are okay giving away something they have no personal involvement with.
    So I point out swimming pools kill more people than ALL rifles.
    If they meant what they said, they'd get rid of swimming pools.
    No one "needs" a swimming pool.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    why not make a big pile of ammonium nitrate and aluminum and then kill yourself that way? Burn the hotel a bit, get some more collateral damage, vaporize yourself and a lot of evidence

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom