Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    22141334_1984105708474001_2048603486226223075_n.jpg

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Good Lord, I just read the BATFE letter that cleared Slide Fire “bump-stocks”, and anyone who knows anything about me knows where I come down on anything gun-related, but... they sold the concept on “limited mobility”?! That won’t survive even the most cursory re-examination. Maybe BATFE blocks YouTube in their offices? Of course, there are so many shooting enthusiasts whose trigger fingers don’t work, but they can pull forward with their other hand, right?

That being said (summary: “bump-stocks are history”), I hope nobody thinks we can bargain declassifying suppressors as Class III for killing off “bump-stocks” is a viable strategy for 2A damage control.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    After reading all 170 pages in the last two days, i can for sure say , wow , we (gun owners) tend to prattle on about a lot of things. Anyways, We all know this type of mass shooting couldn't have been prevented, but how do we convince all the people who aren't gun owners of that? I think stressing how suicidal , whacked out on different med's, sending his woman away, then transferring 100,000 dollars to her, hiding his true nature from even his family, maybe even, unfortunately, placing a little blame on the image of "sin city". I guess try to convince those people, that this person had in the last couple years, maybe had suffered an unrecognized mental health problem , and that it caused him to want to make others suffer , as deciding and planning to kill a bunch of people is crazy as hell. Then comment that 58 lives lost is tragic, whether the method used is a gun, a bomb, a truck, or a plane. We should place the blame where it belongs, on the vile perpetrator of this evil act.

Top Bottom