Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A quick and dirty check only turned up numbers from 2004, where in a survey 60% of country music fans 'leaned' Republican (whatever that means). Some more recent articles implied currently much closer to 50-50 but did not have polling to back it up.

If you read about country music demographics, it does not seem unlikely that a majority still lean Republican

https://brandongaille.com/46-curious-country-music-demographics/

It means 40% are collateral damage.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The gf was also an Fbi operative..

[link to www.newsweek.com]

"Marilou Danley, the live-in girlfriend of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock, and now a "person of interest" in the shooting investigation, is a Philippines native who has used two Social Security numbers during her two-plus decades in the United States, and was married to two men at the same time, public records show."

That wouldn't be the first time I've heard that occurring concerning a Filipina. I know a guy who married a Filipina woman, and she skipped out on him, and remarried.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Asked if any progress had been made on uncovering a motive:

That's oddly specific isn't it?

That guy was kinda funny odd. When asked a question, he said something along the lines of "even if I know something, I'm going to tell you that I don't know anything." The presses room erupted in laughter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not so fast conspiracy naysayers....
    A spokeswoman for the Office of Personnel Management told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Stephen Paddock's employment included about two years as a mail carrier from 1976 to 1978.
    After that, he worked as an agent for the Internal Revenue Service for six years until 1984. And then he worked a defense auditing job for about 18 months.
    Vegas gunman had been letter carrier, IRS agent
    ...was he recruited? dum, dum, dum

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    [video=youtube;nKkFowR7nEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKkFowR7nEs[/video]

Wife watched that, said it was sad. His hearing is going, and She is pretty sure he didnt hear either the first question or the repeat by Megyn. So he ran with what he knew. (or thought he heard) She said his answer was totally irrelevant to the question. (It was enough of a trainwreck I wont watch the link)

I just wish he would go find a quiet retirement home to relax in. He's done. Mark my words his next outdoor live shot will involve him yelling at clouds.

297.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure the Isis perpetrators are hiding out with the not-dead Sandy Hook kids, the guys who set the charges at the WTC, Jack Ruby's handler and Walt Disney's head.

They’re holding out in the center of the flat earth in a small studio where they filmed the moon landing.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Well it looks like we solved this one!
    Now did it bother anyone else the Bert and Ernie bathed together?
    I also thought HR puff and stuff was scary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The news stories were too depressing, so I came back here.

It would appear that you really don't have a statistically valid basis for the argument, doesn't it?

Oh hell no. We’re just stabbing at **** now. So if the mix is 60/40, okay, I’ll spot ‘em that, and the fired CBS chick was cool with it because they’re Republicans, I guess she’s okay with 40% collateral damage. I mean, it’s for the cause, right? Now if it’s more like 50/50 it starts to get less worth it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I would think a person so focused on themselves would not give two hoots for politics at all. The world wronged him in some way and that festival represented as large a chunk of the world as he could bite off at one sitting.

Certainly, his pilot skills might have been employed in some form of aircraft attack on some target, but perhaps he had something against Las Vegas and this attack might have been thought to put all of Las Vegas in a financial hole for a time.

just a thought

No conspiracy, so I don't know if it qualifies for this page of the thread. :)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Then how will the information help LE trace the most recent owner (the only info germane to a crime) - unless it enables following the chain from first owner to present owner or else why bother

Gun shop sells to Joe Bob.
    I get in touch with Joe Bob and ask what he did with the gun. He says he traded it in at Gunz Shack.
    I go to Gunz Shack, they show they sold it to Timmy.
    I go to Timmy...

Etc. etc. It's more often then not a dry well, but it does sometimes come in handy. In something like this shooting, not so much. But the more mundane 4 mopes in a car, a gun in the center console, everybody playing "ain't my gun...I got felonies" then you find Mope B's girlfriend was the purchaser.

Then one can assume you would have no problem complying with the voter fraud commission information requests - you know, last four of social, voting history, military service etc. After all, the government already has that information (just not in a searchable database)

I actually don't think they do have voting history. You show ID, but your ballot isn't tied to an ID. Military service and SSN is searchable, I believe.

And yes, I'd have no problem with this. Especially if it keeps a few dead guys and illegals from voting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would think a person so focused on themselves would not give two hoots for politics at all. The world wronged him in some way and that festival represented as large a chunk of the world as he could bite off at one sitting.

Certainly, his pilot skills might have been employed in some form of aircraft attack on some target, but perhaps he had something against Las Vegas and this attack might have been thought to put all of Las Vegas in a financial hole for a time.

just a thought

No conspiracy, so I don't know if it qualifies for this page of the thread. :)

You’re saying something serious now. That definitely doesn’t belong.

At this point I don’t have any reason to believe he cared at all about politics. Maybe I haven’t heard all the news or maybe there’ll be something new that comes out, wich shows he was an ideologue. But I don’t see it now.

What’s puzzling to me is I can’t imagine what his beef with that crowd or LV or society was. This guy was successful by any measure. What was he pissed about? And I’m not saying money makes people happy. But having success kinda makes you not pissed at society that you’d want to kill random people. If we found out he WAS politically motivated at least that could make some sense. But not much sense because what political motivation would make one think this group is a political target. I suppose people have; the CBS lady made that connection, but after the fact.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom