Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK counsellor I hear ya on the memory thing . Does she appear traumatized to you ? How many trauma victums have you interviewed immediately following said trauma ?

Not many, a couple. It's interesting, though, that not everyone who is traumatized looks traumatized....whatever that looks like. This is based more on study than experience. Would love to hear from some police officers who deal with this more directly.

What I do know from experience is that there are often...and I mean often, reports and testimony that cannot possibly be true, but no one is intentionally lying.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know I am not the only one who has seen possible pictures of this guy at an anti-Trump rally in Reno in August. What are the thoughts on that?

Was on the list of probable hoaxes.

When killers emerge, it's pretty common for people to let their Google-fu get out of hand and start a witch hunt for similar-looking people that would benefit their personal narrative.

But, it could also be true. We don't know. Just not enough evidence yet to be sure.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lorde is from... New Zealand. Which is right by... Australia. Which has the kind of gun control Dems want.

That's a WHOLE LOT of coincidences to be anything other than a conspiracy.

And Lorde is actually a liberal geologist from Colorado...A western state that just recently started voting Democrat....

[video=youtube;5M3rIoAz7xg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M3rIoAz7xg[/video]

[video=youtube;0__BiDgPZaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0__BiDgPZaw[/video]

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Lorde is from... New Zealand. Which is right by... Australia. Which has the kind of gun control Dems want.

You're probably right , One old fat guy with NO military training pulled this off with NO help from anyone .

Case closed boys and girls seems like a perfectly plausible plan .

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Oh, I can handle the fax...plain or thermal paper:

Fax-Machine-600x240-1501039341.jpg

Thermal, always thermal. Then you fax your enemy a sheet of black paper :):

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

And and ANTIFA group in Melbourne Australia claimed him as a "brother" when news of the shooting broke on the twit

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know I am not the only one who has seen possible pictures of this guy at an anti-Trump rally in Reno in August. What are the thoughts on that?

INGO says that's tin foil cause the official story says so .

There isn't enough information yet to HAVE an official story.

But anyway, I've seen the pictures and jeez they are vague. How would you even know. If those pictures have sufficient detail in the face, run it through facial recognition software compared to Paddock. Then be prepared to accept the results. Otherwise, no reason to believe a similar looking person in a grainy photo is the person, just because it would taste so good if it were.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    pi =/= pie.

but they are directly related. the area of pie is pi*r^2 (even though pie are round). If you eat all the way around the pie, that's proportional to 2 pi. two pie are better than one. see, even though irrational, it's not irrational at all, because who doesn't want twice as much pie?

-rvb

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some images leaked from inside the hotel. Not the sanitized media ones, but ones showing his bloodied face from eating a bullet.

Here's some of the cleaner ones.

If you want to see the one with his head blown off with what looks like a S&W 637, you can change the relevant part of one of the below URLs to "DLPRAErVYAADCYb". It's definitely gory

DLPQbXrUEAAnUhD.jpg:small

DLPQeG6VwAA3h-T.jpg:small

DLPQfK8UIAAGfmB.jpg:small

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Fox News is reporting that he purchased 2 stocks that turn a semi auto into a full auto gun. Just a bit misleading but with a 60 round mag would be close to full auto if you know how to use the stock.

So, as I understand it, the bump fire (slide fire) stock does NOT turn a semi-auto rifle into a full-auto rifle. It does not allow multiple rounds to discharge with a single trigger pull. Rather, it merely facilitates really fast, but still one-per-round, trigger pulls. Perhaps the practical outcome is the same, with respect to sustained rate of fire, but I think it would be helpful to get in front of this terminology.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom