Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Tin foil hat on: This guy was probably blackmailed that if he doesn't carry out this plan, his family and love one would pay the price. He's the perfect candidate for this considering he's a loner and no criminal history.

I was waiting for someone to say this! Now, add to that - a true marksman ninja who actually did the shooting and offed the old dude when the cops arrived and disappeared all ninja like! There. Saw your tinfoil hat and raised it with tin foil rabbit-ears!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You know...... if we just get rid of that pesky 4th amendment we could really speed up this whole law enforcement thing.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Fox News is reporting that he purchased 2 stocks that turn a semi auto into a full auto gun. Just a bit misleading but with a 60 round mag would be close to full auto if you know how to use the stock.

Based on the videos out there, there was a burst that lasted around 10 seconds at around 600rpm, so I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing that he had a 100 round drum when the details come out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The caliber of the weapon or the caliber of the dancers? ;)

Both, I can't remember how much I spent entertaining customers at the Cheeta 3 in Atlanta back in the 80s, but they never forgot that trip.;)

Having not been to a club in many years I can't say how the cost of ammo and "entertainment " compare these days.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I say we go with it, name antifa a terrorist Group and shut down every demonstration with the Guard and run every one of them. Seize all assets of anyone supporting them.

That pesky Constitution may have something to say about that.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I was waiting for someone to say this! Now, add to that - a true marksman ninja who actually did the shooting and offed the old dude when the cops arrived and disappeared all ninja like! There. Saw your tinfoil hat and raised it with tin foil rabbit-ears!

It was obviously the Russians.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think this tends to be true, but it doesn't have to be. There are objective, utilitarian, logical reasons to have laws. Some laws that we have now are objective, and logical and have utility beyond any moral component, in which any moral components can be coincidence. It's most cultures think it's "wrong" to murder, but if there were no moral component in that at all a law against murder would be objective, logical and utilitarian.

Why is morality necessarily divorced from objectivity and pragmatism? Don't you think that many things we view as "moral" started with being a utilitarian "good" for the most people?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That keeps bugging me too.

She may be known locally as a bible thumper crazy person who says this to people all the time

Hundreds of deposition and dozens of trials tell me that people think they saw or heard a lot of things, really, truly, believe it.

...and beyond that, the girl being interviewed, she's not the one at issue. I say this is a big nothing.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    My only new thought I had today concerned the girlfriend and the money transfer. Does it makes sense that after a transfer, she may have to travel to actually get her hands on the $$ and out of the institution it was transferred into? Travel to a country which may aide her in keeping the $$. Heck, I'm not even sure that post his death his assets could be seized for any legal reason.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Say goodbye to your Bump-Fire stocks?

News is now reporting that the gunman's rifle(s), at least one of them, were equipped with Bump-Fire stock(s).

That will be an easy target...

Top Bottom