Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So the participants on his other forum are not really all that different from INGO members. The other forum just has moderators that are not as flexible and forgiving as INGO moderators who let participants express their opinions and find their own way.

Opinions are like ...holes, everyone has one and some stink worse than others. I can read a post and agree, disagree or just ignore. The thread had a bit of a death spiral going but I keep looking for event facts and the relevant posts.

I bet they don't have a moderator with unicorns and a Hello Kitty purse. That seems to have provide OUR moderator in residence with a broader perspective.

just sayin'

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    After reading most of the posts I can only say I am embarrassed by so many of the comments. Some just plain idiocy, some thoughtful, some written in shock. But the general tone is not one I wish to be associated with.
    Still so very little real detail available, yet so many opinions and even smart A.. callous remarks! I checked my other forum and the thread about the disaster was not allowed to deteriorate to the level of this one. The moderator shut it down after a few posts.
    I may be a Hoosier but this forum is definitely not for me!
    What we really witnessed last night was the deaths of 59 People. Fathers, Mothers, Kids, Brothers and Sisters REAL PEOPLE! Back up and read some of the comments yourself. The responses do real Indiana gun owners an injustice.
    Mods, You can disable my Log In at any time. After this excuse for a discussion, I won’t be back!
    Don’t bother with snotty responses, I wont see them.
    We generally do all agree on a free discussion. I don't like all the comments here, but I'm sure others don't care for mine!?
    see ya!:patriot:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I can do a small sample right now:

To wife: Hey do you like country music?

Wife: Why are you asking me a stupid question? Are you on that stupid gun site again?

To wife: Just answer the question.

Wife: *sigh* of course I like country music. Marty Robbins and Randy Travis are two of my favorites.

To wife: Are you a Republican?

Wife: **FROSTY stare**

End of Interview.

So you never got to ask her if she was for common sense gun control?

A good reporter always ask that question first.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LE recovered 42 guns from the shooter's home. Well, there's one thing for sure, he was definitely was pro-2A. I think I recall someone saying he had been collecting firearms for the past 30 years.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    If they start checking hotel guests for what is in their luggage, that is going to put a damper on my plans for traveling during retirement. I really don't want to have to spring for an RV to have my privacy so I'll probably just become more of a hermit than I already am.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So you never got to ask her if she was for common sense gun control?

A good reporter always ask that question first.

I have the answer to that one: She has great gun control and will not hesitate to shoot a pizza boy if he comes to the door without a box! (long story)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    John Rich was on FOXNews talking about the shooting. He was in a bar carrying his CCW when a out of state police officers asked him if he had his gun on him. John Rich said yes and gave it to the police officer who stud guard at the front door. It starts about the 2:50 mark.

[video=youtube_share;yFeQxThnjwQ]http://youtu.be/yFeQxThnjwQ[/video]

Police officers don't carry when they're out of state?
    Just wondering.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    This may be the end of slide fires.... hell, I wouldn't put it past them to retroactively make them illegal (to damn with ex post facto), or at the very least require registration of them. Look for news stories in the upcoming weeks on those type of devices.
    Oh no, how will I ever do mag dumps and impress all my friends?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom