Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    How do you know that? CBS execs knew they were all Trumpers there. I saw someone else commenting they were praying just the trumptards die.

Everyone knows the predominant politics of country music fans (just ask the Dixie Chicks).

What everyone doesn't know, is whether the shooter targeted them specifically because of that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I can do a small sample right now:

To wife: Hey do you like country music?

Wife: Why are you asking me a stupid question? Are you on that stupid gun site again?

To wife: Just answer the question.

Wife: *sigh* of course I like country music. Marty Robbins and Randy Travis are two of my favorites.

To wife: Are you a Republican?

Wife: **FROSTY stare**

End of Interview.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can do a small sample right now:

To wife: Hey do you like country music?

Wife: Why are you asking me a stupid question? Are you on that stupid gun site again?

To wife: Just answer the question.

Wife: *sigh* of course I like country music. Marty Robbins and Randy Travis are two of my favorites.

To wife: Are you a Republican?

Wife: **FROSTY stare**

End of Interview.

:laugh:

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just to clarify, which seems to be required in this thread, I never said this was a false flag. I said the pieces fit.

SHARE was likely going to be voted on this week

Antis are staring down the barrel of decades worth of failed gun control and removing suppressors from the NFA would be a swift kick to their groin, they're desperate for a check in the "win" colomn

One of the few things that could've made this even worse was a suppressor or two

The antis were going on about suppressors shortly after this, when they weren't even used and nobody was discussing them instead of going after full autos, which would've made more sense

The guns appear to be legal (unless I'm missing something) and he was a proper person so the argument of "he broke the law to do this so more laws won't help" goes out the window

Unlike previous mass shootings, we didn't know what guns were used for a long time, comparatively

This guy had no history, no red flags

And this person who rarely ever went shooting had the tactical mindset to plan out all of the right equipment and how to set it up

Yes, this all could be coincidence. I have no doubts about that and sincerely hope that's the case. Yes, there is probably still A LOT that we don't know. I'm just looking at things and taking them at face value, and pointing out the things that click. All I'm saying is that nothing should be ruled out, not yet. I am not infallible, nor is my logic. I also have read a lot of books/stories by Matt Bracken and others like him so my perspective may be a little different.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I checked my other forum and the thread about the disaster was not allowed to deteriorate to the level of this one. The moderator shut it down after a few posts.
    So the participants on his other forum are not really all that different from INGO members. The other forum just has moderators that are not as flexible and forgiving as INGO moderators who let participants express their opinions and find their own way.

Opinions are like ...holes, everyone has one and some stink worse than others. I can read a post and agree, disagree or just ignore. The thread had a bit of a death spiral going but I keep looking for event facts and the relevant posts.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It sounds like something just snapped in this guys head (the shooter, not wannabe shootee)

the family says they had no clue. Reports are he was wealthy. What ever the reason, It's just f'n tragic and sad that there were no clues that he was going to do this.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom