Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How do you make that leap?

According to his brother, he "wasn't a gun guy." Possessing firearms does not cause one to be "pro-2A" any more than attending church causes one to be a priest.

Leap? Hell, it's not even a bunny hop.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How do you make that leap?

According to his brother, he "wasn't a gun guy." Possessing firearms does not cause one to be "pro-2A" any more than attending church causes one to be a priest.

Easy. There was a recent shooter here that admitted he didnt give two shakes for the 2a. As long as he could take his shotguns to shoot clays or hunt with his bolt action, he was fine with certain kinds of gun bans, getting rid of carrying, etc. He didnt carry so he didnt care if there were laws against it. Those laws didnt impact him personally, so he didnt have a dog in the fight. Whatever happened was fine with him. :xmad:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    LE recovered 42 guns from the shooter's home. Well, there's one thing for sure, he was definitely was pro-2A. I think I recall someone saying he had been collecting firearms for the past 30 years.

What's wrong with collecting guns?
    I've been collecting guns for 25 years and I'm very much pro-2A, so what?
    My father collected guns, my uncle collects guns, most of my friends collect guns...
    It's not about what he had, or how many, or the amount of bullets, or what ever else, it's what the disgusting bastard did with them that's the issue.

Oh, BTW... 42 guns isn't *****...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am NOT clicking that link.

I'm seeing references to posts in the past 10 pages that I'm just not seeing. I don't think I can blame it on my Chrome plugin that hard-removes ignored users from the board entirely, but merely a lack of attention paid to the thread.

I don't see any links in the past few pages... nor do I see a number of people's arguments being backed by posts to argue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What's wrong with collecting guns?
    I've been collecting guns for 25 years and I'm very much pro-2A, so what?
    My father collected guns, my uncle collects guns, most of my friends collect guns...
    It's not about what he had, or how many, or the amount of bullets, or what ever else, it's what the disgusting bastard did with them that's the issue.

Oh, BTW... 42 guns isn't *****...

Uhhh.... ok? :scratch:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm wondering if, in the absence of any clear motive and so, the absence of any political stance and/or affiliation to vilify, if there will be more focus on the weapon(s) used by the shooter.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    (edit: had to delete a bunch of quotes I gave up on. Board wouldnt stop remembering my selection even after closing the browser)
    Exactly

Reference "Dddrees"

QFT. and Stop using his name. I dont want to take the chance that uttering it 2 more times will bring him back. LOL

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry if I took what you said out of context or mis-understood your point.
    It just rubbed me the wrong way, like you were saying collecting so many guns was something that contributed to this guy doing what he did.

No prob bro. I wasn't saying that. I was just noting that if a guy has that many guns, odds are he doesn't shine on the idea of any type of restrictions.

Top Bottom