Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We don't know what we don't know at this point. What we know is horrific.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well..........it is all up to you.
    I have read every post in this thread. I do not see what you are saying as to deterioration. Some folks are pushing it but nothing across the line.
    Again............your call. And your comments as to the members here could be viewed as you see our posts.

Be safe.

He may be talking about the tone, and how quickly it deteriorated into finger pointing contest. Well, not really a contest. All the finger pointing was towards possible left-leaning perpetrators, and the victims being targeted because it is assumed that they are right-leaning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thank you. He couldn't know what their politics were. But he did know a large crowd would be gathered outdoors at that exact time and date.
    How do you know that? CBS execs knew they were all Trumpers there. I saw someone else commenting they were praying just the trumptards die.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He may be talking about the tone, and how quickly it deteriorated into finger pointing contest. Well, not really a contest. All the finger pointing was towards possible left-leaning perpetrators, and the victims being targeted because it is assumed that they are right-leaning.

This early in the situation it is all guess work. Not enough facts to really go by.
    But this seems to be his general tone with our forum so he can go. No big deal. He could have just slipped away quietly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I haven’t caught up on the entire thread yet, but I hope you all bought your slide fire stocks today:

Vegas shooter's weapons cache included devices enabling automatic gunfire, report says
    Vegas shooter's weapons cache included devices enabling automatic gunfire, report says | Fox News
    Vegas shooter's weapons cache included devices enabling automatic gunfire, report says | Fox News

This may be the end of slide fires.... hell, I wouldn't put it past them to retroactively make them illegal (to damn with ex post facto), or at the very least require registration of them. Look for news stories in the upcoming weeks on those type of devices.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I just got an email from an excitable friend who thinks the world is coming to an end and that it was all a left wing conspiracy and how could I say wait for the facts when the world will be in flames in days?!!!!

And the planets aligned didn't they? Doesn't that prove things are end of days?!!!

And don't even say a word because some of those people were friends of friends of friends.....

So, I sent a nice short reply: BS

As to CBS...

Aren't those the guys who told us Tom Petty was dead before Tom Petty died (I haven't looked at anything on Mr. Petty in the last couple of hours. I thought I'd maintain a little dignity and let him pass in peace...which CBS seemed unable to do).

======

So...what was the question?

Oh yeah...

How do you know that? CBS execs knew they were all Trumpers there. I saw someone else commenting they were praying just the trumptards die.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    And yet 15 minutes later...

ZkGTTVX.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    After reading most of the posts I can only say I am embarrassed by so many of the comments. Some just plain idiocy, some thoughtful, some written in shock. But the general tone is not one I wish to be associated with.
    Still so very little real detail available, yet so many opinions and even smart A.. callous remarks! I checked my other forum and the thread about the disaster was not allowed to deteriorate to the level of this one. The moderator shut it down after a few posts.
    I may be a Hoosier but this forum is definitely not for me!
    What we really witnessed last night was the deaths of 59 People. Fathers, Mothers, Kids, Brothers and Sisters REAL PEOPLE! Back up and read some of the comments yourself. The responses do real Indiana gun owners an injustice.
    Mods, You can disable my Log In at any time. After this excuse for a discussion, I won’t be back!
    Don’t bother with snotty responses, I wont see them.

I'm not surprised that he found something more to his liking over at www.everyonedoeswhatIwant.com

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I haven’t caught up on the entire thread yet, but I hope you all bought your slide fire stocks today:

Vegas shooter's weapons cache included devices enabling automatic gunfire, report says

Just saw on Facebook, Bobcat Armament has them in stock. If I had gun money at the moment I'd put my name on one.

Top Bottom