• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    He probably sensed the chip on your wife's shoulders, and acted appropriately. But yeah, I'm sure your side of the story is the complete and unbiased truth. It's not like you complain about cops on the internet all the time, or anything.

People don't like to be mocked and provoked, no matter what their profession is. I find it instructive that you get off on these little "encounters," like your armed invasion of City Market. :):

Methinks someone needs to get a life.

You try exercising your rights out in public and then get violated for doing nothing wrong and see how you feel about the overstepping force used by SOME LEO's. (there Frank, I didn't pool you in on that one, unless you want it to)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    No, you THINK what you said made him stop. Your wife sounds like she was on the rag.... I'd have probably shared words with her too. You don't call ANYONE a retard. That's rude, offensive and just not polite. For someone that is always up the police's ass about being rude and offensive, you sure do seem to think it's ok for you to be that way.

Look at my earlier post, I said I didn't excuse her actions, other than her stress.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Indeed I did...:yesway:
    I explained to her how close she was to getting arrested, even though she did nothing illegal!

How about how adolescent and disrespectful it was and it could just lead to this guy being even more of a sourpuss to the next citizen because he was treated as such?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    that show you enough of who kept this thread going for so long hahahaha

Yea but looks like the tide has turned. Cops are bashing the basher good stuff, right?

Wife shouldn't have said anyting but that doesn't make it a green light for the deputy either.

Its all heresay anyways.:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I guess he's at fault for your wife calling him a retard.

Ahhh......
    But that's "Protected Speech".
    Of course, if the Officer had called her a dumb *****, that would be "Protected Speech" as well.
    Fortunately the Officer, much to his credit, exercised proper, and civil, restraint and didn't do that. :D

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Yea but looks like the tide has turned. Cops are bashing the basher good stuff, right?

Wife shouldn't have said anyting but that doesn't make it a green light for the deputy either.

Its all heresay anyways.:D

Man, if I had been prepared for it, the whole thing would have been on video...
    Yea, my wife would have looked like a child...but the rest could have been documented as well. :)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Ahhh......
    But that's "Protected Speech".
    Of course, if the Officer had called her a dumb *****, that would be "Protected Speech" as well.
    Fortunately the Officer, much to his credit, exercised proper, and civil, restraint and didn't do that. :D

Wrong, he walked back to the door and made a smirk comment to her...he certainly rose above it. :rolleyes:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe that is where he already was when he didn't attempt to provide us with any info that could assist.

And we got our answer. No, let's not address the real PROBLEM, let's find a way to turn this into another LEO bashing moment. The PROBLEM was your was actuing like a rude, spoiled little *****. NOTHING ELSE. No one was arrested, detained, confronted, whatever. She made her snarky comment then slunk out of their like a snake to get away while her big bad husband "protected" her.

But you're right. It's all the LEO's fault because he was dealing with a PITA who called him names.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    And we got our answer. No, let's not address the real PROBLEM, let's find a way to turn this into another LEO bashing moment. The PROBLEM was your was actuing like a rude, spoiled little *****. NOTHING ELSE. No one was arrested, detained, confronted, whatever. She made her snarky comment then slunk out of their like a snake to get away while her big bad husband "protected" her.

But you're right. It's all the LEO's fault because he was dealing with a PITA who called him names.

And you took the same stance in an OC/CC thread so are you the pot or the ketlle:dunno:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson

Bobzilla I agree with you up to the point you start the name calling.

Were you the deputy, you seem to take this a little personal.

Top Bottom