• USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I concur.

Cereal cat...I've met Frank, in person, face-to face....shook his hand, spoke to him in depth, looked him in the eye, had beers, at my home. Just once, but it was enough for me to tell that he's a good, honest, reputable man and a credit to his profession.

OK..I'm done kissing ass. On with the show.

I never meet Frank but I have brother named Frank. I also have meet E5RANGER and Walter Zoomie both standup guys but its still hearsay to me....:twocents:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I never meet Frank but I have brother named Frank. I also have meet E5RANGER and Walter Zoomie both standup guys but its still hearsay to me....:twocents:

I haven't met Frank. I haven't met Ranger (YET)...but I have met Irish and Irish knows Ranger so it's like the 6 degrees of seperation thing right? Seriously, if Ranger says Frank is GTG, I believe him. So I believe Frank :twocents:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I haven't met Frank. I haven't met Ranger (YET)...but I have met Irish and Irish knows Ranger so it's like the 6 degrees of seperation thing right? Seriously, if Ranger says Frank is GTG, I believe him. So I believe Frank :twocents:

I've met Frank and Ranger and Irish but haven't met you.

Frank is gtg. Ranger and Irish.... well ... ok yeah, they are gtg too.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Is the suck fest over yet?

Nope looks like your still a member;)

You know we will never get the full story, both sides, and yet you keep coming back :D. I am sure once the investigation is over we will get the full side of it as far as the IMPD is concerned and the OP will create a secondary account to hide from the shame. Squirrel hunter will remain confident in his stance that Frank and associates are gestapo and will find his niche eventually.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Nope looks like your still a member;)

You know we will never get the full story, both sides, and yet you keep coming back :D. I am sure once the investigation is over we will get the full side of it as far as the IMPD is concerned and the OP will create a secondary account to hide from the shame. Squirrel hunter will remain confident in his stance that Frank and associates are gestapo and will find his niche eventually.

From past experience...here is the action most likely taken...

sweep-under-rug_21753183-300x298.jpg

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    From past experience...here is the action most likely taken...

sweep-under-rug_21753183-300x298.jpg

I understand what you are getting at but it seems the OP could have blatantly lied in order to get the dander up of most people here which he did quite effectively. At this point it seems beating the dead horse has turned to hitting it with 105mm howitzers.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I understand what you are getting at but it seems the OP could have blatantly lied in order to get the dander up of most people here which he did quite effectively. At this point it seems beating the dead horse has turned to hitting it with 105mm howitzers.

Agreed...the credibility of the claim is weak at best...proof is in the puddin.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Been gone for a little bit myself... Came back and stumbled upon this thread....

After an hour and I dunno how many hundreds of posts sifted through, the end result pretty well sucks.

I kept on reading waiting for the good stuff... held it in...
    kept reading.. held it in....
    waiting.. waiting...

Dammit! Now I slightly pissed my pants and didn't get ANY conclusion?

Where does this thread rank in number of posts anyway?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    "godwin's law, hearsay, itchy ban finger, jazz hands, nazis, plot twists, police interactions, popcorn, spirit fingers, war on guns"

Best tag cloud EVAR!

As to the mall having an undercover Federal LEO?... Having worked there while in college (don't knock it, yeah, I was a mall cop, but God was that an awesome and fun job!) unless they have changed it in the last 10 years, no such thing exists. The only LEO's that work there were the ones that were hired by the World Mardi Gras complex for Friday and Saturday nights up on the 4th floor. The one's who are there on Saturday nights now are actually hired by Indianapolis Downtown Inc. to supplement the on duty officers in the downtown district and work outside the mall, only going in if there is a call inside.

To speculate, I'd say the mall security guard was trying to be a badass and making stuff up.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Been gone for a little bit myself... Came back and stumbled upon this thread....

After an hour and I dunno how many hundreds of posts sifted through, the end result pretty well sucks.

I kept on reading waiting for the good stuff... held it in...
    kept reading.. held it in....
    waiting.. waiting...

Dammit! Now I slightly pissed my pants and didn't get ANY conclusion?

Where does this thread rank in number of posts anyway?

Don't you really want that hour in your life back?

Top Bottom