• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    looks really good....I like to add one jalepeno into the onion and pepper mix :)
    Sometimes I do but didn't feel like running to store just for that. Onion and pepper were picked from the garden just prior to cooking. Was a small onion but it'll do. Wife not a big fan of jalapeños so I don't bother growing them. Just buy at the local farmers market as needed

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sometimes I do but didn't feel like running to store just for that. Onion and pepper were picked from the garden just prior to cooking. Was a small onion but it'll do. Wife not a big fan of jalapeños so I don't bother growing them. Just buy at the local farmers market as needed
    Exact same boat here. Wife can't eat jalepenos. I grow some but i usually eat them raw diced into stuff. I am starting to get too old to eat them too late in the day though :(

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I got a whole chicken going on the pitboss at 225.

20240728_164340.jpg
    Had i thought about it last weekend, i woulda ask if anyone needed any penos..

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    No pics but yesterday was filet, baked taters, fresh corn on the cob, with maters and cukes fresh from the garden.

Today I smoked a slab of ribs and had shoestring fries with fresh cukes and maters again.

Made extra filet so tomorrow will be steak salads since it suppose to be pretty freaking warm

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I've never had groundhog.
    Taste like squirrel?
    The smaller ones taste like dark meat turkey if you soak them in salt water over night. My aunt used to bake older ones with fresh vegetables and beef broth and you could pass it as beef. If it's easily skinned like you would a rabbit they are good eating size. I got one that was 13 pounds and some change and it wasn't the most pleasant meat I've ever had.

Top Bottom