RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Did she remind everyone she was a cop?

No. That's what I meant by being respectful. First time around she flat out stated she'd never vote for guns on school property and knew it would pass anyways.
    This time she thanked the group for the changes (kids expelled from school are 2 yrs exempt from this)

This current guy was trying to establish a need in terms of how many have been prosecuted. But not in terms of need for teachers, staff, and parents traveling to and fro

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is he really suggesting that "it's not a problem because you'll probably get away with it anyway"?! So, it's cool to be an accidental felon as long as no one knows about it or you can get away before the cops can get a search warrant?

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    "This is bad legislation and we are looking for a cure for a problem just in our imagination." Let me explain the danger of this bill with a scenario I just imagined.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Is he really suggesting that "it's not a problem because you'll probably get away with it anyway"?! So, it's cool to be an accidental felon as long as no one knows about it or you can get away before the cops can get a search warrant?

Yup, that's what he was saying.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    I appreciated McMillan's response to Battles. Straight and to the point. Pointed out the absurdity of his assertion that we should let people be secret felons.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Possession of a firearm on a school bus is going to be just as illegal after this law goes into effect as it was before this law went into effect. The whole "this bill will allow anyone at all to possess a firearm on a school bus for any reason if it passes" bull**** is just that, bull****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom