The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The ultra rare and priceless P365xl NRA with WC grip and missing its optic (lol).

I guess it special because the serial number starts with NRA and it came with a coin and a fancy case???

7bad575c5bd80b414e3ccbd9b1211e74.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Sig talk makes my head hurt. ;-)
    You’re the one that keeps bringing up the maths.

I’m just glad Sig didn’t invent math; you’d have your P math, your Legion math, your regular math, your X5 math, plastic fantastic math, AXG math….

Speaking of which, did I hear of an AXG frame for the 365? Or maybe I’m just thinking legion.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel

I’m just glad Sig didn’t invent math; you’d have your P math, your Legion math, your regular math, your X5 math, plastic fantastic math, AXG math….

Speaking of which, did I hear of an AXG frame for the 365? Or maybe I’m just thinking legion.
    It’s an AXG legion. It’s a metal framed xmacro comp with grip scales, basically.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Now are we talking AXG, AXG Legion, AXG custom shop or AXG module? Or the soon to be announced special edition P3 65 AXG?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Now are we talking AXG, AXG Legion, AXG custom shop or AXG module? Or the soon to be announced special edition P3 65 AXG?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    "The "Sig"ness- vol 1." hasn't been posted in all week. Probably because it's all being posted here.

The only Sig's I own are both P365's with Wilson grip modules. All the others are butt ugly with the exception of the P210 Target and I was told by mcapo a Sig expert that the 210 trigger is meh.

:stickpoke:to ya'all.

:D

Top Bottom