Not open for further replies.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Update

In an effort to keep this event as simple as posssible its going to be a pack your own lunch event. There are also places near by in case anyone would rather eat before arriving.

There will be no fee for attendiing, just bring something to sit on and any food or drinks you and yours may want.

Anyone wanting to shoot can shoot, those that just want to meet and mingle can do that too.

We'll probably still need volunteers etc. We'll figure that out the closer we get to June.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    In an effort to keep this event as simple as posssible its going to be a pack your own lunch event. There are also places near by in case anyone would rather eat before arriving.

There will be no fee for attendiing, just bring something to sit on and any food or drinks you and yours may want.

Anyone wanting to shoot can shoot, those that just want to meet and mingle can do that too.

We'll probably still need volunteers etc. We'll figure that out the closer we get to June.

Could we start a thread for people to sign up to bring desserts or something? It just sounded like more fun when it was a pitch in. People could supply their own actual meal, but its always fun to try other people's stuff. I'm more than happy to bring a dessert.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Could we start a thread for people to sign up to bring desserts or something? It just sounded like more fun when it was a pitch in. People could supply their own actual meal, but its always fun to try other people's stuff. I'm more than happy to bring a dessert.

Revance, I agree it is always fun to try other people's stuff. However, with the amount of people RSVP'd so far it would be difficult to manage. We need to keep this as simple as possible.

If anyone wants to plan on bringing something extra or some special dessert...thats great! Post it in here so others will know to look for your good eats. :)

:yesway:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thats all I was talking about, nothing required. No risk of people going hungry or anything because everyone will provide their own meal. Just encouragement for people to bring some goodies to share.

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    If nothing comes up(work), I would sure like to attend! Saturdays are usually good for me! Put me down as +1 for now. When it is closer to crunch time, I will let you know RogerB if I am still comming or not!

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    I haven't asked for the classroom yet (I don't think I did, anyway...), and there are some 2' wide tables in there. I hesitate to use them outside 'cause they're so narrow.

If you have 3 or 4 8' tables, that would be great.

Are we in need of some tables and chairs? I could bring a few 8ft tables and some card tables?

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Thats all I was talking about, nothing required. No risk of people going hungry or anything because everyone will provide their own meal. Just encouragement for people to bring some goodies to share.

Hows this....anyone wanting to cook up their own special dessert to share, let me know and I'll add it to your name on the OP.

That way everyone can see who's bringing something they may want to sample. I would suggest though that if your planning on bringing something like this, to also plan on bringing elcheapo throw away plastic plates and utensils.

Sounds like there will be tables if that is needed, so let me know if this works for everyone.

Thanks! :yesway:

edit: Cobbler pies of any kind...rock period. Oh and of course there's always Bacon. :yesway:

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rockwoot:

This is gonna be AWESOME!

:D

I just wish we could shoot rifles there. :p It's ok since .22 is allowed. I'm really hoping this will be one of those turning points for my oldest daughter. Since her dad is a bit of a douche she has some detachment issues and refuses to take any responsibility on. I'm hoping that by getting her involved in shooting that will change things. I'm hoping that between this and a trip to an Appleseed will turn things around for her.

I'm just looking forward to meeting people I haven't before and getting together with those that I have. It will be great to honor some soldiers the proper way also. :buddies:

:D

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    This may have already been asked, if so, sorry, but, what differant ranges do they have at ECPR!? And, also, just makeing sure, but, did someone say that .22LR Rifles were ok as well?

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Max range of 50 yards. .17's, .22's, rifles in HANDGUN calibers are allowed. No other centerfire rifle calibers (223, 7.62, etc) allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom